•XVII

''eric'' the short haired girl walked down to the living room and saw her boyfriend sleeping on the sofa.

she heard noise coming out from kitchen and headed there, only to see juyeon pouring water in to the glass.

''oh it's you, i got scared'' the girl smiled softly.

''did i wake you up?'' juyeon asked with a frown.

''no. just eric wasn't there so i came to find him. I can't sleep without him.'' ahin looked at her boyfriend and then the blue haired. ''i'll go out for a walk, if eric wakes up tell him that i went out''

the short haired girl waved her hand and went out. she was walking and walking. her mind was blank, nothing was in her mind, it felt like it was only her body moving and walking.

she didn't notice how she bumped into someone.

''i'm so sorry, are you okay?'' she bowed down to the stranger and frowned.

''it's nothing, i'm okay'' the other smiled to the girl and walked by.

the stranger immediately turned around and ran up to the girl which made her to startle.

''ahin'' the boy said and stared at her.

''wait..s-sunwoo?'' ahin's eyes widened. she didn't expect to see her friend here. "what are you doing here?''

''i'm going to visit my friend, we have some work to do'' the red haired rubbed his nape and smiled.

''okay then, go. don't make them wait'' ahin gave a mysterious look and smiled back.

she thought that sunwoo was hiding something but of course it wasn't her business but again something was not right.

🌈

the blonde haired was sitting at the table but his mind was somewhere else. yuna and sangyeon looked at each other with worried look and frowned.

''jaehyun'' sangyeon shook the other slightly.

jaehyun looked at him and stood up. ''i will talk to juyeon'' and he rushed out of the house.

he took a taxi and headed to eric's house. when he arrived there his whole body freezed, he was standing at the door but couldn't knock or ring the bell.

what if he doesn't want to talk and tries to avoid me.

his hands started to shake but he still knocked on the door. ahin opened the door and saw the trembly blondie in front of her.

jaehyun saw the dark blue haired as soon as the girl opened the door. juyeon and the girl who was really unfamiliar.

his eyes got teary and he ran away as fast as he could. he was running so fast that he was out of breathe.

ahin closed the door and went to juyeon. ''he was here'' she whispered to him and then looked at juyeon's fiancé. ''and saw you and that girl''

juyeon widened his eyes and immediately ran out to find jaehyun.

running for a good one hour, he finally found the older.

''hyung'' he ran up to the older and hugged him. ''i'm sorry''

the blondie tried to get away from his hug but the younger was hugging him too tightly that he couldn't fight back.

''why'' jaehyun cried.

''she is my fiancé. my father wants me to get married. i'm sorry for not telling it to you. i was so worried about everything and i left you and went to eric...im scared to lose you too'' he kissed jaehyun's head and let go of him. ''you can leave me if you want, i-''

''you really are a dumb'' jaehyun pouted and rolled his eyes.

''look at you two, how disgusting it is.'' hyeojung, juyeon's fiancé appeared. ''but no worries, i will marry him and everything will be fine'' she smiled and put her hand on juyeon's chest.

she then approached jaehyun and caressed his face and slowly got nearer to his ear. ''i will make him mine''

''take off your dirty hands from him'' ahin angrily pulled her by her hand.

hyeojung was surprised but laughed. ''you want to play while being hero?'' she put her finger under the short haired girl's chin.''just watch how i will ruin you all'' she winked and got into a car which was waiting for her.

~•~

''sunwoo, we need equipments, without them nothing will come out''  kevin roughly  ruffled his black hair.

''i know someone who can help us'' sunwoo smirked and called someone.

''jacob, we need your help''

"tomorrow at five visit me at my bar'' the boy named jacob said and hung up.

kevin stared at the red haired waiting for his answer.

''he wants us to meet him'' sunwoo sat down and sighed.

''great. so finally we can end him'' kevin laughed and rised up a glass of whiskey. ''bottoms up''

sunwoo smiled and drank the alcohol. maybe the victory was coming for them and it was a great feeling. the feeling of revenge was growing in them day by day.

ーTBCー

again late update. i wanted to post earlier than this but i just couldn't. it's small chap(i think) sorry.