26 : Kim Seojwan

Daniel's POV

" Maxi, just let me explain. " I tried my best to sound soft, but I think it wasn't working either because my brothers were slowly backing away.

" What are you going to explain now? Even my freaking brother didn't tell me that he was an assassin and on a mission! " she now groaned in annoyance.

" Okay fine, baby, I'll make sure to explain everything now and the time is ahead too. But now I have to focus on calming your brother, who's over there just waiting for a moment for a tremendous outbreak. " I slowly took some steps towards her trying to approach softly.

Soon her eyes flashed a blue colour and came back to their normal pace.

" Just because of my brother, I'll show you mercy. " Reena said softly, giving me the same glare as Maxi.

Author's POV

" That's fine. Rayon has little insecurities about his family. He won't want any of his family to get hurt by him or hate him. So he's hiding everything. Don't blame anything on him, please. " Jackson suddenly approached in guilt, showing that he doesn't want his little brother to miss his new sister.

" Oh, please don't worry, even though he'd hid everything, those were complicated and I know that he'd have his own reasons. So I'm ain't going to be mad at him. " Reena immediately voiced in a calm and warm tone not bothering her mate's unbelievable look. Daniel was gawking at her like a duck who couldn't believe witnessing a lioness eating ice cream.

" So that's fine, then what about Natasha and those bulky men who came to attack us and WHAT THE HELL!! I literally forgot that you even got stabbed by that arrow. Have you healed?! " Reena suddenly screamed making everyone startled, Daniel was also startled by her sudden outburst but the other men were beyond horrified knowing that Daniel was stabbed already.

" You, pabo!!! Why didn't you tell me that you were stabbed?! Where, where, where, where the hell you got stabbed!? Tell me you dumb, can't you hear me, Joon?! Tell me, Where did you get stabbed, you bastard?! Answer me! You're DYING! " Jackson started screeching, obviously losing his all calm state while swirling Daniel like a spin without even giving him a chance to talk.

" Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, there, there on his- over his shoulder! " Jison jumped up and down pointing at Daniel's one-shoulder shaking Jackson, equally being freaked out.

Tenison ran out of the house in a rush and came back within a second with some colourful bottles which seemed like they had numerous dye medicines.

Actually, it wasn't dye medicines, Reena just wondered as if it was some dyes.

Tenison assembled every bottle on a table where Jison and Jackson pushed Daniel on a chair. When Jackson was busy trying to examine his injury, Tenison picked a blue bottle out of those numerous one's and poured it fully in Daniel's mouth making him gulp and swallow it.

" Drink this, drink this also, oh no, you have to drink this too, wait this one too. Oh my god! Where's the terrara lily bottle?! Oh, no wait, let me give you this when I'll go in search of terrara lilies!! " After pouring like 10 kinds of different colours of liquids, Tenison made him drink a green one and dashed out of the house and came back with a red coloured liquid.

Daniel wasn't doing anything as he didn't get any chance to do so. Reena was blinking rapidly, trying to comprehend what was happening.

" Ah-hello? certainly, I think he isn't hurt anymore. I didn't feel any throbbing pain because of the mate bond. " Reena voiced doubtfully, earning four sets of eye's attention slowly with a concealed fear and confusion.