59: Humpty Dumpty

Author's POV

Jwan sprinting down the stairs with Jackson tailing behind him with a pout finally stopped before a mirror that appeared out of nowhere not reflecting Jwan until the mirror turned around and walked inside the Alpha's chamber on its own.  

" Hansung-ah, wait! Why did you come back this soon?! " Jwan rushed behind the mirror who's actually Jackson's twin, who should be in the Golden Phoenix Witch Clan right now. 

" Father, don't ask me anything. I might've done something wrong or I might've felt something wrong but you shouldn't have sent me to the region all alone! " Tenison hurriedly rushed with his words, earning Wonhae's attention who was deeply concentrated on a parchment that was delivered right now by a fairy male, who was standing beside a blue looking bird that carried him from the Northern Islands.

Fairies are common people in the Ukiyo, who helps the sorcerers to do their chores and little helps. Birds are their friends and they helps them to fly to different places everyday.

" What are you even... Wait, is that a fairy? " Jwan intrigued walking towards his mate's table to which the brown-long-haired fairy male, bowed presenting a polite smile. He was about Daniel's pinky size with a purple hat dumped around his head. 

" My greetings, My Royal Majesty! "

He was small compared to the bird and was wrapped in a long purple sleeveless top that slumped to the ground. Jwan gifted him a smile as the fairy male's companion, the bird too bowed expressing its reverence. 

" I welcome you to our home, " 

" Love, may I know why my beloved people, you were bursting through the doors? " Wonhae asked, giving his attention to his mate, as Jwan looked back at his trouble maker twins, who were hugging each other like accusing Jwan with looks that said ' You shouldn't have separated us! ' 

According to them Jackson slightly met with the dark powers almost after millenniums and Tenison getting weird over something was because they both weren't together but apart. 

" I don't think our children are fine. " Jwan mumbled that didn't go unnoticed by his mate who screwed his eyes to one. 

" Hansung, I remember your father sending you to the northern islands for interrogation with the governor. Why are you here? " Wonhae asked standing up from his chair, watching Tenison's every move as if he was his prey

" Fa– Alpha! I'm not feeling good and I apologise for leaving an interrogation in the midway. But Mizu wasn't feeling well, he-he wanted to go wild. I don't think I could keep him still if I'd stayed a minute long before. " Tenison fiddled with his fingers nervously looking here and there, unknowingly startling his twin who also started to panic, nearly causing both his Alpha and Luna to get a temporary panic attack because of his own. 

" Hansung! I want you to calm down. " The manly voice of Wonhae boomed through the chamber directly reaching the robust twins who stopped panicking the instant.  

" My Royal Majesty, I'm afraid I'm intruding on a very important meeting of the Royal family. I request you to send me back, " The male fairy who noticed every tension going on between the gentlemen, bowed down waiting for approval. 

" I'm thankful for your service, Ryaan. Please kindly inform Executive Valentine back that I'll be contacting him soon about the Epsilons. Thank you, " With that said, Wonhae sent the male fairy, Ryaan back.

" What's wrong? " Wonhae asked. 

" Nothing's wrong with me! I'm fine! I–I'm fine. I've always been fine. I look cool and sharp!  But, Father! I don't think we should maintain our friendship with the Golden Phoenix Witch clan, they're... they're dangerous! " Tenison talked like an advocate walking here and there, with his hands and eyes dancing around in complete weird synchronisation. 

Monstrous Sarang: World Ukiyo ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें