65: Amanda Youkai

Natasha's POV

Why do I get all these nightmares? Am I the only one who's sleeping? Why do I hear so many voices? Why can't I get some good sleep?

' Maybe I can help you with it, Natasha, ' A voice suddenly leapt out from my mind that sounded strongly familiar while I suddenly sensed a hot breeze hitting my head.

' Open your eyes, you'll be awake. ' he said, I felt someone holding my hand as if encouraging me to wake up. I gently nudged my eyes with my other hand, feeling heavyweight over my eyelid. But something in me told me to do it quickly and I did.

The bright light of a ball hit straight at my face as I winced slowly closing my eyes back, blinking to blend with the environment.

" Who are you? " I turned to my side to know who was holding my hand but met with a space but still sensed the weight on my hand.

Was I alone?

' You deserve something loving than being caged in this beautiful prison, Natasha. ' I heard a different voice this time.

Oh... I'm standing in the pathway to my room in Thunderwelt. I don't know what I was thinking, I turned around walking straight out of the pathway towards the hall when I saw Reena and Yeon cuddled with each other on the couch and– she looked like she was struggling to stop Yeon from jumping out of her lap. He was crying, screaming to get off of her calling for his mother and father.

Where's Jison and Ji? Why can't they come to hear him? I quickly ran towards them, crouching down to face Yeon.

" Yeon-ah, look at me. Look at BunBun, why are you crying, Yeonie? " I tried to ask him, but he continued to cry out loud, Reena was also shedding tears. She had an iron grip around the wolf club, while she gently rocked back and forth, not even bothering to look at me.

" Reena? Reena! " I shook her shoulder, but she stayed still as if she couldn't feel me shaking her.

' They can't feel you, Natasha. ' I heard someone tell me. Why can't they feel me?!

I turned around when I heard Ji's screams from the upper floor from where I came from.

" Ji?! " I yelled running upstairs to the infirmary where the scream was coming from. Are they doing something to her? Why do I hear her crying?!

" Mama! Are you there?! Hey!! Daniel, Daniel! Are you there? Erik! Erik! Erik, where are you?! " I kept on banging on the locked door trying to get it open. But no one responded nor opened the door for me.

What the hell is happening here?

" Erik! Erik, I want to see you! " I ran the opposite direction trying to get a way to my mate. But I don't know which is his room is. I've never seen him stay in Thunderwelt since I came here.

I looked around trying to spot something familiar around the third floor that Mama Jwan have warned me to not enter inside. But I want to see him. Ji has said that that room belonged to him.

" Erik, are you in there?! " I banged on the door which automatically pushed open revealing the same place I looked a month or so ago.

" Janet, can you please cooperate with me? Please, Ji needs some treatments! " I heard a male yelling from downstairs to someone who replied immediately.

" Why should I?! "

" Who's here?! " I cried out, running out of the room. I nervously descended the stairs as I soon heard many voices squirming my mind.

" Janet! I welcome you home but this isn't a time for you to argue nonsense. We've got some treatments to do. "

Mama? It's him. He was rushing inside the hall followed by Alpha Wonhae. Behind them were the twins and my brother, Daniel. Beside me a door pushed open revealing Hyu-Jun with a dragon- No, Kaida wailing in his arms.