60: Confusions and Conflicts

Author's POV

The three True bloods finally gathered in Alpha Wonhae's chamber with mirroring frowns on their handsome faces.

" So you're telling me, in a single day, we got news about Epsilons roaming our lands, Jison found his mate, Ji fainted, Jackson saw an illusion, Natasha asked about her parents and Tenison acts strange. Adding to that, Reena tells that she saw Laura singing Humpty Dumpty. How's that even possible?! " Wonhae asked his mate, who looked unbothered.

" And I know you've something else to add with it. "

" I'm not surprised that you guessed it. " Wonhae sighed, getting ready to unleash the information when their son dived in.

" May I ask who's Laura and what's with... Epsilons? "

" Zio reported that Epsilons are roaming around the land borders today.  Laura is a Witch, from the Golden Pheonix Witch clan who's sent here for the investigation. "

" I remember you guys forbidding Epsilons. The process was long forgotten. There's no experienced Gamma in any of our lands. "

" Yes. But the situation differs. "

" I've been seeing something in my dream. I don't think it's one of Damon's tricks. " Erik revealed, rubbing his temple, watching his fathers screwing their eyebrows to a frown.

" Damon? Damon is out? " Wonhae asked, not that startled but surprised. Both Jwan and Erik simply shrugged nodding to the question.

" Yeah. He's been coming out from the Retoryx attack on us. "

" Retoryx attack? When did that even happen?! "

' Don't tell me you didn't tell him?! ' Both Jwan and Erik looked at each other with startled pair of eyes in unison.

" I guess I might have slept on the whole period of you guys dealing with Damon's reappearance. " Wonhae said, folding his hands across his chest, leaning on the table intimidatingly staring at his beloved people who rubbed their temples mirroring.

" Fine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide it but chose to tell you later. He wasn't in the state to tell it by himself. " Jwan saved both of them equally telling him something believable as he didn't want to admit that both of them forgot to update him about the situation.

" Fine, " Wonhae pressured his chapped lips into a forced smile while his eyes stayed narrowed.

" So, shall we talk about my dreams again? " Erik indulged in between the elder mates who tore away their gazes from each other, Wonhae dragging his feet towards his seat, clearing his reading glasses from the table to hang it on a small photo frame of his mate widely smiling, carrying the giggly two-year-old Yeon.

" So, tell us what you saw. " Wonhae sat down with his hands crossed while Jwan went towards him taking a dramatic sigh and Erik laid on the couch with his legs dangling down from the armrest as he turned aside from the older ones.

" I saw Damon and Daios. But apart from them, a woman keeps on appearing in all of my dreams trying to reach for me. " Erik mumbled thoughtfully, not disturbing the elders as Jwan was back hugging his mate's neck with his head buried in Wonhae's shoulders.

" Do you remember how she looked? " Wonhae asked, not bothering about the oldest clinging to his neck for an apology, Erik nodded, with his fingers pinching the fringe of his nose.

" Yes, she looked older. She was wearing a blindfold. " Wonhae comfortably leaned on his mate's arms, writing whatever that Erik says.

" She...she tried to come to me. Then... I don't know. "