Chapter 12:

The End Of War

It's been a week since Diablo and Skyler we exiled from the group. And Curtis and I go out daily to see if they are still alive, or until their bodies turn up from being eaten by zombies, but so far there has been no sign of them. Not even an animal skeleton. That means that they might still be alive, surviving by doing what they do best. Hunting. Or maybe there was another survivor group that took them in because they felt bad for them. But the weird part is the place where Curtis left them seems like there wasn't any Human activity let alone game activity. And I'm not saying that I don't regret having them gone but I am kinda worried about them. Mainly Diablo. Maybe things could have turned out differently between us, but it's too late to make that statement.

There is a group of kids that won't get out of the underground house that was made for Samson and Hayden they Claim that they are "working on getting it finished" but I don't believe them, by the looks of it they're moving into it because they want an actual bed but I don't even know why they have to lie about it. They went so far as to lock it from the inside so nobody could tell them to move out. Which honestly seems kinda childish.

The day went like normal except for the fact that the group had locked themselves into the house.

I wasn't going to be looting today because I didn't really feel like it. I watched as Raylee and the other gardeners pulled in the last of the crops and I saw Colten franticly look for the personal bags that have seemed to disappear along with his sweatshirt that was black and camo green. I think that they will turn up eventually but maybe Diablo found his way back to the group and stole all of everyone's supplies. And maybe the canned food. And all of the other supplies like the toiletries and other stuff. Okay, I lied we don't have enough supplies for the winter but I don't know what else to do. I don't want to go looting today because I will be all by myself. After all, Hayden had locked herself in the bunker and she normally goes with me.

Today like the day that hell broke loose feels like it's going to be a weird day. There are two common vibes that this day it feels like something bad is going to happen and the second vibe I'm getting is someone is gonna get their ass whooped today.

Anyway that's beside the point I just felt the ground shake and I yelled at everyone to lay down in a safe spot in the fetal position and to cover there neck because there was an earthquake but the odd thing about this earthquake even though I never experienced one was that it was red...