How you met

Boyfriend: You met while you were rap battling someone. He saw you and asked if he could battle you. And you of course accepted it. You actually enjoyed yourself, you found him adorable cuz he's so tiny. You told him to be on the lookout for you.

Senpai: You were the new boy in school. Senpai saw you trying to look for your class. He stopped and asked you if you needed help. You gave him your schedule and he said just follow him, turns out you had all the same classes as him. You thanked him and talked to each other throughout the day.

Selever: Ok he was a lil hard but I think I got it. No I don't ummm you were fighting off some bullies and he just so happened be there. Turns out the bullies were bullying his little sister. He was trying to go to you but in the blink of an eye you disappeared

Ruv: He met you through Sarvente Your a demon and she's your sister. She wanted to introduce you to her friend. He seemed chill and was kinda quite. You asked why he was so quiet and he said because he's too loud. You didn't believe it of course but he showed you when you two battled. You told him that you like how loud he is.

Agoti: he met you in the void when he was thrown in. You've got to know each other and y'all just kinda hit it off from there and tried to find ways out.

Garcello: idk hold old garcello is but y'all both are adults so
Y'all met in an alleyway ofc. You saw the smoke and went up to it. He asked if it caught your attention and you said yeah. You then challenged him to a rap battle. It was really good actually, your voices went perfect together.