Aldrylx Catch-up❣

Aldrylx is Agoti's older brother and he's cool so why not?
This mod is pretty lit I love it the songs and everything

Here's information about him

He really said sorry Im an anti romantic 😭 but that's okay cuz his brother Agoti is too and here's been here so why not

How you met:
You met at the a store (imma just say target bro)
You bumped into each other sorta. You were actually checking out Agotis new Parasite remix
(His voice changed but I don't mind dat shit still fire)

You see, your actually a big fan of his and his music inspired you to make your own. You've been working on some beats but theres only one problem.
You can't sing
You were hoping to ask your best friend Hunni to see if she could sing for you But she was too busy as usual being a popular and you didn't wanna add to her plate. (This is hunni)

(OMG PLS PLAY HER SONGS HER WEEK ITS UNDERRATED AF AND SO ARE THE SONGS
AND PRETTY MUCH HER WHOLE MOD IS UNDERRATED TAKI IS LIKE THE ONLY CHARACTER PEOPLE KNOW! THIS IS MY FAVORITE WEEK OF ALL MODS BUT YEAH SHE'S FROM THE FEVER TOWN MOD AND SHES WEEK 4. THEY DID AN UPDATE SO SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT BUT IMMA PUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF HER WEEK BEFORE IT WAS UPDATED)

Song 1: Honey
Song 2: Bunni (my personal favorite of them all)
Song 3: Throw it back

Anyways it's 3rd person (no ones) pov

You were in target just looking around as you drank your coffee/tea/ juice and ate your cake pop from starbucks when you went down the music isle. You were just observing when you remebered that agoti just dropped a remix of your favorite song from him. You rushed down the isle scanning hoping to look for the album snd you saw the nametag and looked up but to your demise, it was empty. You got upset and sighed walking away when someone came up to you. "I see, your a fan of Agoti huh?" Said the voice. You turn around to see a red dude with tentacle like hair thst was about your height if not a little shorter.

"Yeah I am How'd you know?" You asked. "Well I saw you looking for his new CD and there wasn't anymore, you looked upset" "I am upset, he's my favorite artist and he's the reason I started making music." "I would do anything to even get to meet him one time." You say. "Well then" He looked around to make sure no one was watching and leaned closer to you. "Okay don't freak out" "why?" You ask. "Because, Agoti is my little brother." "Ain't no way in hell imma belive that lie!" You said. "Shush!" "You don't belive me? Fine I'll show you" He pulled out his phone and started scrolling. He showed you a photo album full of pictures and videos of him and Agoti together. Your jaw dropped. "Omg so you really weren't lying!" You say suprised. "Yeah, I mean look at the resemblance." "Well I guess you two do kinda look alike."

"If you want I can ask him if he could sing his new remix for you, he might even let you get a sneak peak of a few of his unrealeased songs." He says. "You would really do that for me?" You say. "Yeah sure why not I'll even tell him about your music" He says smiling showing his sharp white teeth. "Omg thank you so much, your so nice!" "Wait we don't even know each other, what's your name?" You ask. "I'm Aldryx" and you?" "I'm (Y/N)" (Y/N) nice. His phone awarded vibrating he was recieving a call from his dad Solazer
"Aldryx I need you to come home your strong aren't you? I need your help, your brother got his head stuck again and I can't get him out my hands are too slippery"

Aldryx sighs "Okay dad I'm on the way" He said hanging up. "Well I got to go my dumbass brother got his head stuck somehow" he says rubbing the backnof his neck. "Oh no problem go help him out" You say. He gives you his phone and he tells you to add your number so he can contact you. "Well then let's let me know when you want to come over to our place to see him and you two can chat about music or whatever." He says waving. "See ya (Y/N)" "bye Aldryx "