Bosip Catch-up 💛

Special Shout out to just_an_asian_kid for being the only one to guess any and all of the new Characters added in tis book👏🏾💞💖

He's cute and nice🥺💖

He's from the Bob and Bosip mod too

How you met: You met at a gaming club LOL. I'm kidding y'all actually met in the store. You were buying some snacks when someone bumped into you. You saw a shorter blue hair male on the ground rubbing his head. "Owie!" "HEY WATCH IT GIANT MAN!" "oh I-im sorry I didn't see you" you say. A taller boy with yellow hair comes down the aisle with a shopping cart and lightly hits the smaller male with it. "Bob stop being rude you were the one running around" "I am so sorry about my friend here, you see he's a little jumpy and on edge 24/7" "I hope he didn't cause you too much trouble" he says apologizing as he rubs the back of his neck "oh no it's ok I should have been more aware of my surroundings" "well we'll be going home now" "have a nice day and I'm sorry again" he says. "Thank you and you too!"

Meeting again: Lol y'all mat again at the same store and the same aisle. And Bob ran into you AGAIN. What a coincidence. Right? Yeah I think not Bob did it on purpose. He wanted you and Bosip to hook up so he went the extra mile this time.

Your first thoughts on him: Wow he's such a nice person

His first thoughts on you: I feel bad that Bob ran into him like that. He wasn't mad or anything though, he's cool.

Becoming Friends: Well after bumping into each other again you started a conversation and got to know each other. It was actually quite enjoyable. See you usually stay indoors and you don't socialize. But he was different, you didn't find it hard to talk to him at all.

Confessions: Minecraft lol. It was cute you made a heart with red blocks and wrote his name on a sign alongside another sign saying "I like you will you go out with me?" He types in the chat "yes I would love to go out with you :)" He agreed and you two went from there. Sadly Bob blew up the heart you made with TNT.

When he blushes: He's a soft boy so he would blush alot. It's kind of common so it's not really rare.

Holding Hands:

First date: Y'all just stayed home since bob would've came along with you two

First date: Y'all just stayed home since bob would've came along with you two. (I would do that) it was fun actually you just cooked together and watched a movie/show. Then you played Roblox all night long together.

First kiss: It was actually after you first date. You both walked home and stopped by his house first to drop him off. Before he left you have him a kiss. He turned around blushing and said bye. Hehe cute

When he cries: You wouldn't think he'd have a reason to cry, at least not because of anyone since he was kind to everyone. But you were wrong. Let's just say some boys were making fun of him cuz they found out he was gay. He felt so unwanted and torn apart by all the things they said. He walked away and tried to shrug it off and play it cool but the words kept repeating in his mind and it got to him. You kissed him and told him that he is loved and not to listen to those jerks. He felt better a little afterwards. But bob found out and you had to stop him from doing anything to them.

Contacts:
Yours for him: Bobo babe💛
His for you: (Y/n) baby

Your Couple song: Closure By Maroon 5 and Better by Khalid

How y'all hug: