Confessions

Boyfriend:  He confessed
He was kind of embarrassed to be honest. He told you in private away from everyone just in case you rejected him. He was a blushing and stuttering mess. When he told you he looked down playing with his fingers until he felt himself being picked up."(m-male n-name) I-i l-like y-you, please be my b-b-boyfriend!" "Of course!" "H-huh really?" "Aw of course I like you!" "How could I not your so adorable and your a good singer!" He felt happy that you felt the same and cheered. You two went to your house and cuddled on the couch.

Senpai: He confessed
Since he gets alot of  love letters and stuff he knows what to do. Right?
Anyways he told you to meet him at the park after school. It wasn't too far from the school either so it was pretty easy to get there. When you arrived you found him sitting on the bench, he looked scared and nervous. You rushed over to him and tapped his shoulder, he jumps and shrieks. "Um are you okay?" You ask. "Y-yeah totally fine." "So what did you bring me here for?" You ask. "W-well" he reached in his bag and hands you a card. "Ugh seriously you received a love letter again?" You say clearly annoyed. "Actually, this is for you" he says. "Huh, for me?!" "That can't be right" you take out the card and read it. There wasn't much on it but the letter said I love you.  You were chocked when you saw the persons name signed. You chuckled and looked at senpai to see him with his face hidden in his knees as he hugs them. "So you like me?" "Mhm" "aw why are you hiding?" "I do too" he lifts his head up quickly and smiles as his eyes shine from excitement. You hold your arms out and you two share a long and comforting hug.

Selever: neither of you did. Rasazy did it her damn self. (Queen)
She told you that he liked you by was too afraid to tell you in fear of getting rejected. He was too embarrassed to be mad at her. He tried teleporting away but since he's half demon he's a little slower. You on the other hand are full demon and you got to him before he could even step foot into the portal he made. "Where are you going cutie?" "I-i-i u-um" "shhhh" "I like you too, your pretty cool dude" "really?" "Of course your the coolest and the cutest" gee uh thanks" "see I told you to just tell em" "s-shut the hell up" "I just did you a favor so you have to play princess with me and your new boyfriend." "I'm in!" "W-what?" "(male name)!"

Ruv: He didn't Sarv did for him.
"So hey big bro my friend here likes you and wants to kiss you and stuff" "SARV!" "I'm fine with that"
Ruv: o_o

 "So hey big bro my friend here likes you and wants to kiss you and stuff" "SARV!" "I'm fine with that" Ruv: o_o

Agoti: you did
still in the void lol. You just straight up told him since it's not like anyone's there to hear. He was actually very surprised he though he was mean or being rude towards you. Even though he wasn't doing it intentionally.

Garcello: He did
He really values your kindness and you helping him. He couldn't help but gain feelings

I'm sorry the ones toward the end for shorter its literally 11:00pm and j have camo tommorow and I gotta go to the dentist tommorow so yeah. But I will come back and update this whenever I get the chance to and when I actually get ideas for the others.