New Character CJ!🎤

He's cute I like him.
His name is CJ and he's from the Starlight Mayhem mod.

Anyways let's get into it

How you met: You wanted to Audition for the band. You couldn't get into one because people didn't like how good you were. Yeah RIDICULOUS right. They were afraid of you stealing all the spotlight and glory. But Cj was different, he didn't care how good or bad you were he let you join anyway.

Meeting again: Band practice-

His first thoughts on you: "Wow he's good!" "I wonder why anyone didn't want him." "Oh well lucky us!"

Your first thoughts on him: "H-he actually wanted me" "he's not selfish like the others, he's loyal" "I will repay him some how and be a use to him"

Becoming Friends: you actually had alot in common and you have the same taste in music. You like the same artist and songs and you love singing together.

He realizes his feelings: He realized them when you always showed up to practice and gave him tips. He loves how helpful you are and admires it.

Confessions: He confessed but it was weird. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. He just kinda like wrote you a letter and left it in your bag you would bring to practice everyday. You found the letter and after you read it you went to find him. He was just skating them he saw you and stopped. You went up to him and said "I like you too Cj" he looked shocked but smiled and was very happy.

When he blushes: It was when you praised him about his singing and how he was brave for facing boyfriend himself. He got flustered and said it was nothing.

Holding hands: You like to holdnhis hand with your finger interwined.

First Date:  Concert

First Date:  Concert. Y'all went to see (Artist of your choice) it was fun and you enjoyed singing along together. After the concert you got some food and headed home.

First kiss: Even though he didn't show it, He felt kinda down about losing to boyfriend but you told him not to worry about it. When you got home he let it out. He didn't cry or anything but his face showed it all. You gave him a kiss to make him feel better. He totally felt better after that lol. "I feel so much better now!"

Sorry rush rush rush