💖 {IDFC Your not A Freak!} Senpai X SMR

Senpai: I'm just a freak!
You: I don't fucking care, your not a freak!

Tell me pretty lies
Look me in the face
Tell me that you love me
Even if it's fake
'Cause I don't fucking care, at all- IDFC- By Blackbear

This chapter was inspired by a fact about Senpai. Senpai was originally supposed to have Heterochromia causing one of his eyes to be blue and the other to be green but there was an error and they forgot to add it in his character design in the game so they just left it at that. (At least that's what I think happened but all I know is that he was supposed to have Heterochromia.)

)

Plot: Senpai is insecure about his eyes and hides them so reader-kun makes him feel better🥰

Y'all are already dating btw
⚠️Slight Bullying⚠️

3rd person POV:
You noticed Senpai's been slowly starting to act weird. You questioned it a few times but he just either ignored it or said it was nothing. You didn't wanna annoy him so you let it go after a while but started keeping a close eye on his behavior.

Right now you are sitting in chemisrty class next to your boyfriend senpai and your working on finding a solution to the supplement given to you. Meanwhile Senpai seemed to be spacing out. "Senpai?" "Senpaaaai" You asked. "Huh- what?!" He said snapping out of his trance. "Um are you okay?" You asked him. "Yeah I'm fine just a little out there." He said chin resting on his hand. "Oh okay then" you see Senpai cover his eye as a worried and suprised expression appeared on his face.

"Babe are you okay-" "y-yeah I just need go to the restroom thats all" He says quickly. He looks up at the clock to see that they have exactly 40 seconds left in class.. He begins packing up his things with one hand gathering his belongings and the other on his eye. After he packs up he looks back at the clock to see they have 30 seconds left. "What? Did I really pack up that fast?"  He thought to himself. He looks as the hand moves on the clock making it seem slower and slower each second. "This has got to be the longest 40 seconds of my life!" He screams on his head.