Fever Catch-up🎵

AYE man he fine af
He's from the Friday Night Funkin Fever Town Mod

How you met: AHA SMOOTH CRIMINALNah anyways you were going to move to Fever town as you heard it had good weather and alot of fun thing's to do

Nah anyways you were going to move to Fever town as you heard it had good weather and alot of fun thing's to do. But the thing is you were by yourself.
You entered Fever town and looked around before spotting someone. You needed help getting around and looming for a place to stay when you see a man with a star in his hair.
"Um exscuse me, could you help me please." He turned around and greeted you. "Oh hello definitely, what seems to be the problem." He asked.

You paused for a while looking at his face before turning on your flirt mode. "So who are you what's your name?" You asked. "I'm Fever Mayor of Fever town, and you are?" He asked. "I'm (Male name), who knew that the mayor would be such a cutie." You said smirking at him. He eats throw off track and starts stuttering. "Oh well I- uh- ahem, what brings you to Fever town (Male name)?" "I wanna move here I hate my old place it was boring and old but this seems more my pace!" You answered.

"Ah I see well here in Fever town there's plenty to do." "You can always have fun." He says. He tells you what Fever town is about and stuff and gave you directions to places and told you if you needed help come meet him in his office.

Meeting again:
In the office again bcuz you needed help. Okay you lied you didnt need help you just wanted to see him so you played dumb. You actually managed to pull it off and talk to him for a couple of hours since he had nothing to do.

Your first thoughts on him:
"He's nice and seems cool. Ooh he's cute too, but why does he have a star in his hair?

His first thoughts on you:
Oh he's hot, never seen him around before? Is he new to town?

Becoming Friends:
Literally happened fast no need to explain yall just clicked.

Confessions:
You confessed first.
His dumbass did on accident
He accident called you hot and you heard making you tease him saying that you liked him too

"Wow, your really hot- I mean SHIT!" "Hm, oh really? Am I hot to you Fever? "Mmm." " I guess you could say that I'm so hot that you'd catch a fever around me HAHAHA-" you laughed. "That was a lame ass joke it ain't funny!' Fever said smiling. "But it's whatever cuz your pretty cute too I wouldn't mind making our relationship a little more." You said. He just nodded and didn't say anything but you could tell he was happy.

When he blushes:
He'll blush when you compliment him or do small things for him. He's really soft😭💖

Holding Hands:
He's really affectionate so ofc he'd intertwine his fingers with yours while your holding hands

First date:
You finnaly had time to do some things in Fever town after moving all the way in your new home. But you didn't Anna do it by yourself. You called Fever and asked if he wanted to come do some things with you. "Heyyy Feveeer, so I'm finnaly free from setting up and I wanna start doing some things now." You said. "So, and?" He replied bluntly. "Well, I don't wanna do it all by myself so I was wondering if you maybe could come with me?" You asked.

You hear nothing on the other line and start to get worried. "Yeah sure thsts cool, I'm on my way." You heard him say before he hangs up. You smile and quickly get ready before seeing Fever 30 minutes later. There was so much to do and alot of new stuff to do next time. You both enjoyed you first date together so you definitely planned more.

First kiss:
He was busy all day and hadn't had a single break so you went to see Jim and brought some lunch. You entered the office and saw him with his head down. When he felt tour presence enter the room he lifted his head up and greeted you.

You sat there and ate lunch with him until you had to leave. Before you left you kissed him and told him that you'll see him later.  You managed to get a glimpse of him smiling tiredly which warmed your heart.

When he cries:
He wouldn't cry for something dumb but would at the same time. He'll fake cry over being hungry or something but if it's real it's most likely something serious.  Can't tell you what but it breaks your heart and you do everything In your power to help him feel better

Contacts:
Yours for him: I got a Fever🤒💜😷
His for you: Hot stuff🔥🥵💖

Your Couple song:
DEFINITELY IT JUST FITS FOR ME BRO THIS IS HIS SONG

How y'all hug:
He always squeezes you and hugs you with his arms around you back or waist looking up at you.

Nicknames:
Yours: Hot pocket, hottie, babe, Mi amor, Mi Vida
His: Mi amor, Mi vida, love, baby boy, babe

When they curse:
He curses all the time but it's whatever.

Hiiiii I'm back for a bit since there's no school Friday or Monday for me I'll be updating this book even tho I just broke my fucking nail but it's worth it This is what I get cuz I haven't updated this for yall so maybe that was my karma😢. Anyways stay tuned for 3 MORE NEW CHARACTERS BEING ADDED EITHER TODAY TOMMOROW OR FRIDAY