Meeting again

Boyfriend: Like you said, you found each other again but this time he was the one rap battling. You saw him and cheered him on after he won. He came to you and said hello. You told him how great if a rapper he is and he thanked you. You asked if he wanted to get to know each other more. He said yes since he had nothing better to do.

Senpai: Y'all see each other at school TF. But on your second day he waited for you at the front gate making sure you didn't need help finding the classroom again. You two talked as usual and found out you had alot in common.

Agoti: Um y'all known each other for 1 year cuz y'all was trapped up on the void- (I had to go back and edit this and I thought it was 5 years but I looked at his character bio and it said 1)

Selever: Turns out you met at the store the next day. He saw you and ent to thank you since he didn't get the chance too due to your sudden outburst disappearence. He told you that he's the older brother of the girl you saved. You remembered and said it was all good. He offered you a drink and y'all talked for a while. It was weird because he was trying to be nice but he's usually so stuck up.

Ruv: I mean he would leave from time to time but you got to see him more often. He doesn't like talking much but he enjoys talking to you, especially when Sarv gets on his nerves.

Garcello: You ended up going to the same alleyway hoping he's be there. And just as expected you saw the colors of smoke. He saw you and said hello. You stayed there for a while And talked to him. He's actually a really cool guy🥰