When they Cuss🤬

Boyfriend: so these dudes were talking shit about your rapping skills when I'm reality they were just Jealous. you ignored them but boyfriend in the other hand. Ok he was pissed this bitch actual spoke real words. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You gasped and the dudes looked at boyfriend in pure anger. They look like they wanted to fight. You grabbed boyfriend and ran as fast as you could. "Wow that's the first time I ever heard you talk" "I get you were pretty pissed huh" "... BEEP! *ANGWY BEEO BOP NOISES!*

Senpai: Some girl known for dating multiple boys left and right at school. She was flirting with you and senpai was like right there hand in hand and everything. "You fucking Hoe" you heard Senpai say loud and proud. She gasped offended and left.

Ruv: some bitch at a bar tried to touch up on you. I mean ruv kicked his ass but still.  You had to get him out of there before he killed someone. Again
Трахаю сучку с уродливой задницей/
Trakhayu suchku s urodlivoy zadnitsey (FUCKING UGLY ASS BITCH)

Selever: I mean this is nothing new it's all day everyday.
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS BITCHES

LOOK DUDE I DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT HERE

Agoti: i- look there's not much to explain. They were haters ok he went off no questions asked.  "FUCK YOU TOO BITCH!""Y'ALL ALL CAN GO SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE ON IT-"  you had to cover his mouth and pulled him by his hair.

Garcello: some lady was flirting with you. She was obviously a good digger. All of a sudden all you heard was a whisper. "Bitch" you gasped and turned to Garcello who was glaring at the lady. When he saw you noticed him he covered his mouth and pulled his hat down. "Hahaha" "I-IM SI SORRY IT SLIPPED OUT! "what she is one, I don't mind." turns out she heard y'all. "What did you just say to me you fucking F*gs?!" "EXSCUSE ME. you say in anger. "You heard me!" That's when Garcello lost it. No one was gonna talk to his lover that way. "NO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, DIE SLOWLY DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH YOU WHORE!" he yelled. Everyone there heard it and looked at you all. You just hurried up hot in the car and went on about you day. He took a deep breath and apologized again. You laughed and told him it's fine and that it was funny and he should do it more often.

CJ: He missed a note. "SHIT NO WONDER THST SHORT DUDE BEAT ME!"

Bob: He cusses alot anyway tho-

Bosip: Ok he's too nice to cuss but today was something totally different. He saw some kids bullying a smaller boy I'm the game store. Him being the person he is, he couldn't just let that happen. Not in front of him. He went over to the boys and confronted them. "Leave him alone please." "Why he's a freak and what are you gonna do?" "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE HE DID NOTHING TO YOU LITTLE SHITS!"  His eyes widened and he immediately apologized. 

Amor: Ok so y'all was playing a roblox obby right. He kept falling XD. It was pretty funny actually. He got mad and yelled "FUCK IT ALL!" he glanced over at you who looked SURPRISED. "My bad"

Hope this was ok.