🎃👻What y'all do for Halloween👻🎃

I'm sorry for not updating this one I've not only been busy with my other books but I've been busy with life too.

I started my first year of highschoool and within the first 2 weeks it wasn't so good I had drama already. And my first day was terrible too I didn't feel good at all since I got the 2nd dose of the coivid shot the day before school. I was shaking and shit and I felt hot and I could barley walk but yet I still went to school. But yeah life has just been jumping me lately I'm not going to discontinue this book but it will have really slow updates it's just hard for me me done ideas sometimes. Espcially since I don't have free time.
I literally have to stay up late just to update because I don't want to upset yall.

Boyfriend💙
He went since he can get away for it because of his height. He even came up with a Halloween rap. You got alot of candy too so you went home and ate it.

Senpai🧡
You asked him what he wanted to do for Halloween when he said he didn't wanna do anything. You asked why not and he said because he's never celebrated it so he doesn't really know what to do but stay home. Plus the fan girls at school would bring him treat bags and stuff..

You were shocked and you immediately left the house to go get some costumes. When he saw you come back with outfits in your hand he asked you what you were doing with them. You told him that you were going to take him on his first trick-or-treat. He got really excited and was really happy about you wanting to take him. You got lots of candy and ate it all while cuddling.

Agoti❤️ 
Stayed home and played minecraft. And had a bucket if candy that said "take one"  Invited Tabi over and he scared away all the kids who didn't take one.

Ruv🖤
He didn't go. Tf is he going for he got better things to do. But you did buy some candy for you and sarv since he doesn't like sweet things. You just stayed throwing rocks at all the children who came up to the church.

Selever💜 
He didn't want to do anything until he got an image of you and him dressing up and scaring Rasazy all day. Then you two had to run cuz she started crying and she was finna beat yall ass.

Garcello💚
Passed out candy
You two went as Mario and Luigi.  Since his hair is already green. You invited Annie over and they helped pass out candy. . After your bags got empty you all went home and cuddled while eating candy. You guys had a great time.

CJ💙
He's so cute please. He wanted to go just to have fun with you. He wanted to bring some candy back for Ruby since she was too since scared Cj felt really bad about that so he contacted his band crew and the others and went with them. And they brought some candy back for her.

Bob💙💙
He wanted to go
You two went as men in black. He wanted to get all fancy and stuff for Halloween this year since he was celebrating it with you.

Bosip 💛
He only went cuz Bob wanted to
Yall had no choice but to dress up since bob wanted to go trick or treating. You two dressed up as
Pikachu and ash. You being ash and him being an ADORABLE Pikachu. Plus his hair is already yellow

Amor💜
Stayed home to play games. But you did pass out candy until you ran out. After that he got bored and called Bob and bosip since they lighten the mood.