Bob Catch-up💙

Special Shout out to just_an_asian_kid for being the only one to guess any and all of the new Characters added in tis book👏🏾💞💖

Heads up I haven't read any of this characters bio yet so I'm sorry if some things are unrealistic for him.
His name is Bob as no not the bob with the creepy eyes.

He's cute I like him🥺😭💖💞🥰

He's from the bob and bosip Mod

How you met:
Amor that's it lol. He met you through him. Y'all was playing Among us Together lol. He invited you to a server with other random people and when him and bosip joined he asked "Wait wait wait" "who the hell is that Amor!?" "Oh this is my friend (your name)" "hi there" you say. "Oh hello" yeah y'all played and you won as imposter everytime lol. Y'all two even got imposter Together and won, you enjoyed it.

Meeting again:
Y'all games together again but this time it was minecraft.

Your first thoughts on him:
"HAHA!" He's funny I like this dude."

His first thoughts on you:
WOW HES GOOD! AH SHIT WE NEED TO VENT-

Becoming Friends:
Y'all became good online Friends but Amor introduced you two each other in real life and y'all haven even greater friends!

Confessions: He confessed. Well mind of. It was cute because he was a stuttering mess and Bosip had to tell you for him. he got mad at Bosip because he wanted to do it though. You told him you felt the same way and he got super happy. YAY HAPPY HAPPY!

When he blushes: It was when you told him he was cute. It was in front of Bosip too. Bosip doesn't tease or anything but he made fun of Bob a little.

Holding Hands: You don't hold hands you lock arms. He loves Pda lol. (Do we need a pictures like-)

First date: You two decided to play (favorite game) together as a first date. You ordered pizza and played all night.

First kiss: We all know how hyper he is I mean if you know his mod. It was another one of those times where he just wouldn't pipe down so you did the only thing you could think of to shut him up. You kissed him. (you gotta Kiss the girl, sha la la la la la don't be shy- ok I'll stop with the little mermaid🤣)

When he cries: Idk why he would cry. I'm just gonna say maybe because he thought he was annoying. But you and the others notcied that he has been acting strange lately for the last few not days but weeks. You asked him what was wrong but he wouldn't answer. But shortly after he cracked and stared bawling. You told him that's he's not annoying and that's just the way he's is and it's perfect. He stopped but he still didn't feel like himself so you just wrapped him up in a blanket like a burrito and cuddled him. (I wanna have somebody to cuddle with🥺😔😭)

Contacts:
Yours for him: ADORABLE BOY
His for you: MINEboy (get it? no? ok)

Your Couple song: Clear-Pusher (Shawn Wasabi Remix) and Brooklyn Blood Pop by Syko (that's my favorite song lol) I feel like these both match talk couple energy.

How y'all hug: Your always Very exicted to see each other so you hug like this and you would catch him.
Anime: Norgami