First Date

Boyfriend: Y'all went to the mall nothing big.
You shopped and looked at some stuff then ate there. You bought him somethings too. He insisted that you didn't have to but did you listen? Hell no. You will do anything for you cute little boyfriend. And that's on period sis. (If anyone ever touches him I'll kill em) after the mall you went home and baked some cookies Together.

Senpai: (when I tell you I had no idea what to do for senpai 💀) I mean Senpai is Senpai so you had to make a big impression

Senpai: (when I tell you I had no idea what to do for senpai 💀) I mean Senpai is Senpai so you had to make a big impression. Or so you thought. You just took him to a festival that was going on. You saw fireworks and hot candy apples. You even got little fishy. Her name is Nene.

Selever: Movie date.
You two went to see the forever purge since you two have been waiting to watch it since you heard about it. You re-watched all the other ones Together the day before too. When you both arrived at the movies you got some popcorn drinks and snacks. You two laughed at every person who died and the people were tired of it. Someone threw some popcorn at you so you two started a food fight in the damn movie theaters. Y'all fled before they could catch you. It was a good first date and it went well.

Ruv: I mean you can't- he's literally a wanted criminal. But You'd buy things from the store and Sarv would make you two food and have an at home date. She'd be your waitress. It's cute to be honest. After Sarv brings you your stuff you kick her out if she doesn't already leave.

Agoti: At home date. Y'all just watched a movie and ordered some pizza. After being stuck in the void you just wanted to chill out. You stayed home and played minecraft too since it was Agoti's favorite game. It was actually fun too.

Garcello: just a Mc Donald's date. (Sorry if you don't eat Mc Donald's I don't either I prefer Burger King). You wanted to plan a good date like at a fancy restaurant or something but he said no. You insisted since money wasn't a problem and you were rich. You FINNALY gave in and asked him where he wanted to go or do. He said he wanted to go to Mc Donald's. You were shocked at first and asked him again to be sure even though you didn't care cuz if he was happy you were happy. However to did take him shopping to get some new clothes. He enjoyed looking and picking his own clothes.