Meet the Family pt 2

The rest of the week was uneventful. Carlisle and Edward visited through the night. Bella has been digging deeper into unknown territory, she's asked me a few questions. I gave her a few hints that didn't hit the target, but close. She took the hints and wrote with determination. Other than that she just kept digging and digging. The hints I gave her should be in big neon red letters spelling, vampire. It's obvious.

I lay on the couch, sprawled out watching, "Blood Ties." Which sadly has only two seasons. They didn't have the funds to film the third. They just has to end season two with a cliff hanger. Yes, I've watched this series to much like I watch Transformers, Star Wars, and Anime. What are you going to do to me. Also this how my week has been going. No call or letter for a job. The pantry, cupboard, freezer and fridge is full. Bills are paid, money in the bank, so the week has been boring.

Bella suddenly barges into the house, slamming the door behind her. She was shaking with excitement. Strides into the living room and stands in from of me blocking me from my show. She looks like she's about to burst. I pause the show, looked at her and asked, "Where's the fire?"

"Vampires." Was the only thing she said. The one word I've been waiting to hear from her mouth. Ding! Ding! We have a winner! "They're vampires. Cold as death to the touch, hunger for human blood, well animal blood. Eye color, stronger than a normal human and faster, super hearing and-"

"Congratulations." Cutting her off. "You should take up a career in becoming a detective with the work with all the evidence. Now all you need is when and where the crime happened. How they can do this and DNA samples." Half playful and half serious. Definitely detective career.

"In other words?" Bella started.

"In other words I know they're vampires."

"You knew!" She yelled.

"Yes of course I knew. I knew Edward's been in your room during the night. His father comes to mine, bastard can't shut the window when he leaves, while your does. Shall I go on. I have a long list that can take up the entire house." If you could give me a few days to come up with it. "I can't believe this. You knew and didn't tell me." Anger in her voice. "Hey, if you want answers chase after it and dig it up. Just know I hope you know what your getting into. Don't want you getting killed for something you don't understand."

"I get it. I have skills of a detective. But why? Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed, " There something's you need to find out for yourself. But hopefully you can do them carefully." Which I seriously doubt. Your a fucking trouble magnet, only an undead can actually keep you alive. "Other than that I wanted to protect you. There are creatures out there that don't need to be found by humans or mundanes. Both mean the same thing. Anyway, all I'm saying is, you met the good vampires, any others and I would have forbidden you from looking into it." She sighs, "I understand."

"Good." About to press play when Bella started talking again. "Edward was planning in introducing me to the family and wants me to invite you come." I lost it, I saw red. I almost blown up the house with my magic, like Hades from Hercules. But red mist and electricity erupted from my body. No doubt my eyes and body marking were red. "WHAAAAAT!" I raged. " I was just there last weekend!" Seething before calming myself down with deep breaths. "It's fine, I'm cool, it's fine." I breathed.

"I don't know weather to laugh or be scared. Wait!- You met the family last weekend. That was your errand." Oh crap. I'm dead. When she ended her sentence, I jumped over the back of the couch before she could do anything to me. No matter how fast I ran she was hot on my ass as we ran around the house. "Get back here, you magic-lying - psychopath!" We ran around the kitchen table, through the halls and living room and back. In one motion I jump over both couch and coffee table before she could tackle me to the floor. If I go upstairs I would be trapped up there. The only thing up there is are rooms, bathroom and the attic. So, yeah. No.