The Deal and The Invitation

On the way back home I sat in the back seat behind the driver side listening to Edward and Bella play twenty-thousand questions. Deciding to play some mind games with Edward. 'Hey Edward, I'll tell once and only once. Hurt my sister in any shape or form you're going to find your self in a worse situation than Carlisle.' Threatened him, looking at the rear view mirror giving a slight nod. 'Oh young love. Also one more thing you better not kiss her, touch her in any inappropriate way, no popping her cherry till she's of age out of high school, out of college with a good job and career. Able to support herself. Then and only then can you try anything with my sister, understand?'

His eyes were wide and slightly embarrassed. Bella looked between Edward and I. "Should there be something I need to know about." Looking at Edwards nervous face. "Uh, no, nothing, nothing at all." Bella did not buy it. 'Smooth' "Nothings going on just having a friendly chat, right Edward." Nodding rapidly, stopping at the curb near the house. Grabbing my book back before getting out, standing beside the driver side door, 'Thanks for the ride, also I don't mind you watching Bella sleep. Just don't get any funny business and we're cool.' Not waiting for his response, walking off to the front door holding it open my my sister. Thanking me for holding it open for her, turning a little to see Edward than walked passed me.

Giving him the rock n roll hand sign, pointing my index finger and pinky at my eyes then back at him before shutting the door. Walking up the stairs to my room to be met with a familiar face sitting on my bed. Quietly shutting my door, neon green mist formed in my hand, a bright ball of light formed in my palm in one second then disperse the entire room.

That should keep us quiet. Turning to Carlisle who was in awe by my spell. "Well long time no see. Just couldn't stay away from me now can you." Laying on the only free spot left on the bed, snuggling into my pillows. "Do you know how hard it is for me to stay away from you?" "Most likely hard since you came here to watch me sleep when I first came to this town." Don't know why I laid down in the first place when I need to change. Getting back up to go to my drawers. Pulling my shirt off over my head tossed in the hamper. Unbuttoning my pants, shimmy them off, laying them on my desk chair. Leaving me in my knee length compression shorts.

Rummaging through my drawers for pj's, only to be startled by cool fingers trace my back muscles. "Did you come here to talk about something or did you come to- uhmmm. To-" My thoughts coming and going no able to catch up with my mouth, not with Carlisle touching my back. The way his fingers trace my back sending shivers down my spine. "To do more than just cuddle." Finally getting the words out before I loose it again.

"Strait to the point I see." He whispered kissing my nape then suck on it. "Mmmm, this is going against my rules." I moaned, talking out loud to keep myself from loosing my mind. Carlisle takes his mouth off my nape, licking the wet spot. Laying his chin on my shoulder whispering in my ear. "And what would those be?" He said in a deep voice before sucking my lobe. The tone of his voice sent shivers down my spine. It's not my fault I couldn't find out who the guy was until a few days ago. It should have been obvious his scent in my room and the scent in the hospital I should have put two and two together. Except I was exhausted. But when I'm with him I feel almost complete, it feels like there are others out there meant for me.

"T-Till, huuh, Bella graduates both high school and college. Mmmm, get's a good job and career. Ahha, she's able to support herself then and o-only then will her and I can be i-intimate." I said breathless. My knees becoming weak, laying my head on his shoulder trying to keep my breath even. "That is not a bad rule, but I think Bella is going to tempt Edward to kiss her." Carlisle pointed out. "I don't think so." "No?" I hear the challenge in his voice. "Yeah, no. You know why it's because I threatened him about trying anything with Bella. So he's going to have to make up excuses why he can't. When in reality he's worried what I will do to him." I explained.

"Oh, so you think he's not going to kiss her."

"Yeah."

"Hmm, how about a bet?" Catching my interest. Turning my head to look him in the eyes. "What kind of bet?"

"I wager my son and your sister will kiss."

"I wager they won't. What are your terms?"

"If I win we become more intimate than we are now. If I loose, I wait for you when your sister is successful." Knowing that would be torture between us, he rubbed his cheek against mine. Smelling my scent, pulling back waiting for my terms.

"But if I win we'll wait. A few kisses on the face and hand in fine, no lips. Laying in my bed with me is fine too." Seeing him brighten with hope. Oh he's going to have blue balls, I'm not going to make this easy for him. "If I loose, we can go with your plan if you win." Carlisle nods in agreement. Pushing myself off him, picking random clothes out of drawer. Walking away from him, standing on the side of my bed back facing him. Pulling on a cotton black long sleeve staying in my compressions. "But, can we both agree on taking it slow, please."

"Yes."

Getting under the covers making sure there's enough room for the vampire doctor. Patting the empty side of the bed, smiling at him. Within seconds he was under the covers with me, laying my head on his chest. Snuggling into it, before I could fall asleep I asked, "why did you come this time?" Sighing through his nose, "Alice, wanted me to invite you to meet my family?"

"Alright." To tired to even argue, no I don't want too. I would to tired to come up with a good excuse. Best not to argue, but still. Fuck my life than it already is.