Meet the Family

I felt like I was in heaven. Where did this pillow come from? I don't remember getting one this comfortable or anyone giving me one either. Oh well, snuggling in to it smelling the sent, wrapping my arms around it, rolling closer for a better sleeping position. The pillow chuckled quietly. Oh your a comfy pill-wait! Chuckling. It better not be who I think so-called pillow is. I cracked one eye open. "Morning beautiful." Oh that voice is going to haunt my dreams day and night. I looked up, both eyes open to see, looking with a not-a-morning-person-face. While he just smiled that smile, any man of women would fall for.

I closed my eyes dropping my head, snuggling back into his chest. He chuckled again in no doubt amusement. Ignoring him wanting to catch a few more Z's. Only to be startled by a knock on the door. "Sage." Its Bella. "Sage you awake?" She turned the knob, she couldn't because it was locked. The sound of the door knob being wiggled. Sitting up quickly, not before Carlisle gave me quick kiss on the head. Jumping out the window without a sound. Using my magic to close the window before unlocking and opening the door. The Silent charm wore off last night, so nothing to worry about. Bella stood at the entrance of my door, looking like she wants to ask me something.

"Need something?"

Nodding as she asked, "can I come it?"

"Sure." Opening the door all the way. Walking over to my bed, plopping on it. Covering back in my sheets and blankets. "What do you need?"

"My friends and I were planning to go to La Plush today. And I was wondering if would want to come?" Pretending to think about. Truthfully I didn't have anything planned today, but Carlisle came last night and ruined it. Wanting to introduce his family to me. Yeah, not going to be awkward at all. "Sorry big Sis. I an errand to run and it will last for most of the day." If you think about, meeting the family is an errand. Besides her friends are not mine and I have a date with a vampire doctor.

~~~~~~

Not sure I want to bother with formal clothing or anything fancy. Going through my drawer with wet hair and a fresh pair of compression shorts. I should look a bit decent, picking out black Wrangler jeans, black sleeve shirt. Drying off my with my towel.

Suddenly getting a text playing the Empire theme song, meaning it's an unknown text. Leaving the towel on my shoulders, picking up my and reading the text.

Unknown: Jasper is picking you in a few. Be ready.

Raising an eyebrow in question. How did he get my number?

SoulEater(Me): Fine.

Sending the text. Putting Carlisle in my contacts, naming him, Nerd. The next text he sent made my other alert go off. "Attention, Sergeant on deck!" Oh how I love the clone wars.

Nerd: You don't sound excited

SoulEater: I'm not. Let's get this over with. And how did you get my number?

Waiting for a answer while putting on my cowboy boots. Being alerted again by another text from Carlisle.

Nerd: Cheer up love. I asked Edward to ask Bella to tell him.

SE: Nice.

Putting my phone in my back pocket. Going back to trying to dry my hair, but getting no where. Sighing. Deciding to leave my hair down and wet. Hearing a car horn honk. Jogging down the stairs and texting dad, a friend picked me up. I walked out the door, locking it up from behind me. Jasper was driving the silver Volvo, waiting patiently with little to no emotion on his pale face. Mentally smiling to my self. Getting into the front seat, having no time to even put my seatbelt on before we sped off down the road. No kidding, they do like to go fast.