The Fight (part 2)

Not sure how long I was out, but it was night and the familiar gaze was staring at me. Smiling, fast before he could track my movements, throwing a dagger living under my pillow at him. Seeing it graze his cheek and hit the wall. Only to dodging in time, looking at me with wide eyes. Not as wide as mine with how fast he is.

Pulling another dagger out of my night stand drawer. In super speed, he grabbed my wrists. "Calm down. It's me."  He whispered. "I know, but I still feel like fighting." Kneeing him the in stomach, loosening his grip on my wrist. Holding his mid section. Slicing his arm, looking shocked that I could hurt him so easily.

Using his speed, coming up behind me. Grabbing wrists with one hand, the other behind my nape. Putting pressure on my pressure points. Feeling my upper my body go limp.

"There's no need for violence we can talk this out." Whispered yelled. "No, I'm still pissed about the conversation at the hospital, your lucky I didn't punch you through the wall." Struggling to get my body moving and out his grasp.

Stomping my heel on his foot, then heeling him in where the sun doesn't shine. His grasp loosened, jumping a few feet away to the opposite side of  the room near the door. Checking it to see if my door is locked. Looking back to Mr. Cullen, who is on his knees cupping his groin. Growling, lifting his head up looking pissed with black eyes. 

"Fine, you want to fight you got one." He hissed charging at me in vampire speed, bringing me to the floor. Avoiding his grasp, wrapping my arms around his head only to bring it down hard to headbutt him.

Rolling out from under him. Backing up, my back facing my bed. Grabbing two more daggers from under my pillow, keeping a strong hold on them, getting ready for his next attack. "You know I've been holding back. Now, no more mister nice vamp." He hissed, faster than before. He was in front of me in a instant, throwing punches at me. Avoiding them as much as I can while I grazed his arms and chest every time I dodged his fists. I only rely on my magic as last resort.

Feeling a fist hit my jaw, stunned, not noticing I stumbled backwards forgetting my bed was behind me. Falling on my bed, Cullen pinned me on the bed. On top of me, between my legs. One arm keeping my wrist above my head, is other keeping him up so he doesn't put all his weight on me. Not wanting to loose this, wrapping my legs around his waist squeezing him, hearing him hiss in pain in return he squeezed my wrists. Not sure how much I can keep my scream in. Seeing this, Cullen used his free hand to put over my mouth. Neither one of us wanting to give in. Not wanting to go over board with fighting or we might destroy the whole house. And I'm not interested in explaining why Mr. Cullen was in on it or why he was here to begin with. That would awkward.

Keeping his hand on my mouth was starting to get irritating. Already tried licking his hand, he only looked at me with amusement. One more thing to do and I don't always doing this. Using my tongue to capture one of his fingers sucking on it. Hearing him hiss and growl was sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. Twirling my tongue around his thumb taking it into my mouth.

Loosening his grip on my wrists, putting his hand beside my head to keep all his weight off me. Rubbing my legs down his back making him grind his lower regions into mine. Starting to feel something hard up between my legs.

His eyes fading back to his normal bronze almost gold. Saliva dripping from the side my mouth, sucking on thumb like it's hard length that is between my legs. Still grinding into me. Bending down to meet me face to face. 

Now. Taking advantage of this. Biting down on his thumb, pulling it out of my mouth in pain. Headbutting him again, sitting up holding his face in pain. Unwrapping my legs from around his waist, pushing him off the bed onto the floor. Sitting up, looking down at him and him at me with betrayal. Aiming my dagger at him. Closing his eyes, waiting  for death. Throwing my dagger, but not at him. Opening his eyes turning to see my dagger's tip in the floor only centimeters from his head.

Putting my other dagger on the night stand. Falling back onto my bed not caring anymore. Watching Mr. Cullen get up, looking at me in the eyes and vice versa.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you attack me?" Sitting next to me on the side of the bed.

"I already told you when we were at the hospital."

"No. That's not answer, why did you attack me?"

Avoiding his gaze even when cupped my face to make my face meet his but still wouldn't meet his gaze. Sighing in defeat. "I was still pissed, you don't understand. My mom didn't want twins, so she chose my sister over both of us. She abused me vocally and physically. I worked my ass of just get where I am in life. That's why I got mad at you, you pushed me to be uncomfortable like a cornered animal. I want less people to know about my sickness because they'll be worried, try to stop me from living the life I want before I die. So, please, please don't tell my dad. He's happy to have both kids, it would break his heart to know that his son is dyeing. Just.....not yet. I'll tell him when the time comes. For now let him be happy, just for once." 

We sat there in complete silence. Shadow covering his eyes, making it hard for me to read. Out of no where I was pulled into a hug, when he started whispering in my ear, "I won't tell him, he will never be ready to loose you. I will never be ready to loose you." 

Gripping the back of his shirt, barring my face in the crook of his neck, breathing on his ear before whispering back. "Nobody is ever ready to loose someone special to them."

Through the night he stayed by my side. Leaning up against the railing, holding me to his chest with my sheets wrapped around me. Combing his fingers through my hair as I snuggled into his chest, falling into a deep sleep with the smell of his scent fresh on my nose.