Problems keep on Pilling Up

Please forgive the long wait and any mistakes you come across. I stayed up past my bedtime to get this next chapter done for you all. So here it is. Enjoy.

~~~~~~

What was once an army now are just stragglers trying to get away. All around them their comrades were either sliced and diced turning into ash or being shot in and turning into ash. This is not what they were expecting how things would go down.

The last one was shot leaving only a pile of ash and bones behind. " That's the last of them!" I announced. The bullet casing hitting the asphalt smoking.

"Fan-fucking-tastic," Worwick began. "No more newborns for a while. I've seen enough to last me the rest of my life time."

"I do hope you know there's more where they came from, right." I pointed out making Worwick visible sag against a light pole. "I'm to old for this shit." He muttered.

"Retire already if you want to complain." I said as he put away his weapons.

"Love to but I-we," pointing between Nick and himself, "don't have the money."

"Cause you spend it on crap you don't need."

"Shut up." With a cigarette between his lips and lighting it. Took a swig before saying, "Where's Bree?"

"Now that you mention it where is she? I haven't seen her when we spread out to cover more ground. Bree! Where are you!?"

"Up here!" Her voice echoed off the deserted city block. Everyone looked up to see bright red eyes on top of the roof of one of the buildings. The moon behind her made her eyes stand out more than the rest of her. If anyone else saw her they probably mistake her for a demon, even if they tell someone the person they're telling would think they've lost their minds and will need to see a shrink.

Sage does some research on her not fully transitioned to a vampire and stop Victoria and her army she's going to be staying either with him or a few trusted individuals to look after her. Till the storm blows over.

"What- no- how did you get up there?" Gouge asked. Stumbling over his words in confustion.

"I don't know I think I jump."

"You think?" Sage repeated.

"I don't know how I got up here. One moment I'm on the ground the next I'm on the roof."

"What do you think, spur of the moment?" Doug looked over at me.

"Probably." We looked back at the vamp stuck on the roof. "Hey, Bree jump down."

"No."

"Why?"

"It's a long way down and I might break something if I land wrong." She held onto the the chimney bit tighter.

"You're still using your human mind set. The only thing you're going to break is the ground."

"Still not comin g down." Stubborn. That's how she's always been is stubborn . Once she has her mind set there is no way to change it. Trust the humans and supernaturals who know her the most and have seen this side of her. And this is one of the smaller negations, you should see the ones that last days on end standing her ground for her­­­ ­­­­­objective.

"I'll catch you if you want."

"You sure?" Bingo. That caught her interested. One of the many things she and everyone I know, including my sister and father, is for me to use my powers for shits and giggles. Especially when I lift them up into the air and bring them back down all the while they do all sorts of flips and tricks. I feel like a cheap magician putting on a show. Also a reason why I don't offer that to anyone unless it's an emergency, life and death situation where no one can catch themselves. I can quickly catch them without chanting any spells, thank gosh.