Jacksonville

The next early morning I woke up to someone moving me into a different position on the bed. Sitting up to see Cull-Carlisle with one foot the window, turning to hear the sheets move with me sitting up. Walking over to me, laying back down when leans over the bed. Cupping my face, whispering for me to go back to sleep.

"No, I want to get up." I whisper, starting to sit back up.

"No," pushing me back down, "go back to sleep I'll see you soon." Kissing my head before jumping out the window. Not hearing a thud on the way down. Rolling over to go back to sleep, worrying about the window later.

For the past few days, Bella talked to me about Edward would ignore her, then next day he's talking to her. Wanting her to sit with him, make her friends jealous of her, but some still back her up.

Can't wait for the weekend to get here. Jacksonville. That means bookstore, been needing to go for quite some time, never found the time. Now that my sister is here I don't have to go alone.

Before the incident Bella got a permission slip to the green house and printed an extra one with the teachers permission. I was going with her, cause why not I don't have anything better to do. While we wait in the parking lot, Mike was jumping up and down that we were alive.

"Yeah false alarm." Bella told him and he was starting to get on my nerves.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask for about a month know." Mike said. Looking at Bella, who was not listening to Mike, but was looking at Edward. And said vampire was looking back at her. The rest of the family was looking at me with smirks. 'Okay what are they smirking about?' I thought, letting Edward hear.

Looking from Bella who came back to reality to miss what Mike was asking her. I looked at Edward with a raised eyebrow, gesturing to his family. 'Mind telling me why they have those creepy smiles that make me want to run to the tallest mountain?'

His smirk turned into a creepy smile. 'Knock it off, your all are creeping me out!' The last thing I told him, putting up my mental shield up. Listening to Bella and Mike's conversation.

"Prom, as in dance, I. uh-have to- somewhere with Sage. To Jacksonville. Yeah."

"You guys can't go another weekend?" Mike begged.

"Non-refundable tickets. Maybe you should ask Jessica." Mike follows are gaze way across the lawn to Jessica, smiling as us. Edward suddenly walked in front of Jessica, smirking. Okay are they trying to piss us off.

Going with them to the Greenhouse was interesting to say the least. I've been in many greenhouses, it's just the faces people make, is just laughable. Following beside Bella who had eyes in front of us on Edward who was beside Alice and Jasper. Getting the courage she strides up beside him. Leaving me behind, but close enough to listen on their conversation.

"Hello, Edward." Merely nodding. His fist clench and unclench.

"Really." Getting no response, walking away. Catching up with her. "What's in Jacksonville?" Almost tripping on my feet into Bella, turning to him, 'Snoopy much.' Getting a small smirk from him. "How did you know about that?" Bella asked.

"You didn't answer my question."

"You haven't answered any of mine. You won't even say hello." She shot back. 'I've taught you well my Padawan.'

Seeing him try to suppress a smile when he said, "hello."

"And how did you stop the van?"

"Adrenaline rush. Very common. Google it." He replied. Bella didn't buy it and knowing what he is, I sure as didn't. She knows about the supernatural because I'm supernatural. But best to let him let or she finds out, and she always does. "Floridians. That's what's in Jacksonville." Storming off, following right behind her, only for her to stub her foot over an irrigation hose. Both of us steady her. Catching a glimpse of Edward clenching his jaw after smelling her.