What a Tag is? How Sage became a infinity tag?

Storms pov

"I get the hole supernatural, magic part. I also know what a mercenary is, but what is a Tag infinity?" I take in one big breath, knowing I have to give big definition. And there is no short definition.

"First off, I am the only one, the very first to actually become tag infinity. Because Twilights aka Tags, is the common name for people who have tough bodies and elevated physical abilities. They are born as a product of certain historical necessities, this is because they are the descendants of those who ingested the celebrer a bio-enhancement drug that was used in a past war. Celebrer's toxicity and addictive properties are genetically passed down, and the ingestion of Celebrer, which is only allowed in Ergastulum, is essential to easing these genetic aftereffects. The power to break holes into the ground barehanded, and enhanced strength, increased jumping abilities and skill to fight at speeds difficult for the eye to follow, area some of the remarkable powers they possess. Ergastulum was created to control and house Twilights due to an influx of them after the war, they are still a source of controversy. Anti-Twilight factions are prominent in the city despite pro-Twilight support from three of the four Big Fathers."

"Twilight's pay"compensation" in exchange for their power (which they didn't ask for they were born like that) it can come in any form, for example one my best friends Nicholas was never able to hear (he's deaf), which was his compensation. Twilights are noted for being violent and destructive. They have a short life span as well enabling them to only live up to their early thirties or less.. However hybrids known as "Hagure" whom are born of a twilight and a human can live up to their late forties. They also have less compensation than the regular twilight."

"The name twilight is very fitting and at the same time tragic for them because of their short life spans."

"In my opinion Twilights are slaves to normals(humans) they are completely dehumanized which explains why they are so violent, they are tools/ toys which normals play with...they must be completely obedient to their masters in order to survive and the normals take this for granted making them do their dirty work... Pathetic, Most Normals who own twilights are beyond redemption."

"Twilights are required to wear dog tags. Their fighting abilities determine their rank, a category indicating their strength is stamped on it. This is how they got the nickname "tags"."

I look at my sister to see if she understands. She nods "But that doesn't explain why your different." " Hang on I'm getting there. You need to know what a tag is first before I start explaining anything else. Oh and the Tag ranks are in the glove compartment." 

I see her open the glove compartment to find a peace of paper of the ranks of a tag.

(Just so you know it goes from D/0 to S/5) (least to greatest)

D/0, D/1, D/2, D/3, D/4, D/5

C/0, C/1, C/2, C/3, C/4, C/5

B/0, B/1, B/2, B/3, B/4, B/5

A/0, A/1, A/2, A/3, A/4, A/5

S/0, S/1, S/2, S/3, S/4, S/5

"Oh, but aren't the people that support Twilights." Bella asked. "There are. They are The Fathers of Ergastulum who support Twilights.

The Monroe family

Facilitates assistance and business for twilights that don't belong to the paulkee guild. Its headed by Daniel Monroe

The Cristiano family

Celebrer distribution. Owns a bar which is for twilights only. Headed by Loretta Christian Amodio