The Fight (part 1)

Riding with my sister to school wasn't a question, it was s matter of life and death. Sitting in the middle, laying my head on her shoulder, she just smiled. It was easy to tell she had a certain Cullen on her mind, no doubt suspicious.

Parking at her usual space, getting out on the other side. Coming around to see her looking at the tires Charlie put on. She looked like she never had anyone help her. That mother of ares' couldn't take care of herself to save her life. I could see I wasn't the only one who had to grow up fast.

Staying by her side all day, at least sticking to the shadows to give her some space for her and her friends. In one class with Jasper. Sitting in the very back with him. My nerves weren't giving in, they just kept getting stronger with every seconds than minutes. When I felt a sudden calmness. I felt relieved when thy let up, taking a shaky breath, I said, "Thank you, Jasper." Looking up at him with a relived smile. He was shocked that I new it was him. His shock dropped into a smile that said your welcome.

When the last class came, Edward was sitting in the classroom when we entered the room. Leaving them to it, sitting in the very back. Trying calm my nerves, but they wouldn't let up. This class was taking forever, where's Jaspers when you need him.

The class let out. Walking behind Bella and Edward while they talked about why Bella was here. Walking out to the parking lot towards the truck. Turning to see Bella walking towards the truck, looking back every ones in while to look at Bella. Looking at my shaken hands, danger was here. Feeling the Cullen's eyes on me, feeling Jasper's powers trying to calm me.

  Breaking out of are thoughts from hearing high-pitch screech of tires. Looking up, startled. When I see Tyler's van skidding, tires locked and brakes squealing. Sliding on the across the ice towards us.

Before his van could hit us. No way am I using magic in front of people, that would be a drag. Having to cast a spell on them that they didn't see anything and check the cameras and hope it didn't catch anything. Pulling us down to the ground, rolling under the truck, wrapping are arms around each other, hoping this will be over.

Hearing the van hit the truck, Keeping are eyes shut, Bella's breath coming fast. Hearing the panic in the parking lot, Tyler saying he was sorry. Keeping my arms wrapped around my sister, turning my head to see someones legs between the van and the truck.

From what I can see from under the truck, there was a big dent in the van, from one of the Cullen's stopping it with his or her's hand.

"Bella? Sage? You both alright?" Well that answered my question it was, Edward. Yay, boy wonder to the rescue.

"We're fine." I replied back.

Not coming out from under the truck. The sounds of panicked people and the sounds of a ambulance sirens.

"Ow."

Looking at my sister to see a little bump from when she the ground. "You alright, Bell's?" Sounding worried.

"Yeah, just my head. It's no that bad." trying to reassure me.

"Doesn't hurt to get it checked."

No doubt Edward heard all of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the van was moved out of the way. We were loaded up into the ambulance.

Now here we are sitting in the hospital beds. My head laying on Bella's shoulder.

"Didn't you get any sleep last night?"

"No."

"Well when we get out of here. Your going back to bed."

Yawning,"Yes, mother."