Finally Reunited

Don't start song till I say so.
Sage POV

I was enjoying a good dream of me street racing, about to cross the finish line when I'm all of sudden tipping over. Scared, I sat up out of my dream to find myself on the floor wrapped in my sheets. "Hmm, what, what happened, who's dead!" Jumping onto my to feet find Dad standing on the other side of my bed smirking and arms crossed to his chest.

"No one's dead." Still smirking and trying not to laugh. "And, what gave you that idea, that it would be funny to do push me off my bed? And don't act all innocent I know it was you." Glaring while I stretch my body. "Well I need to pick up Bella's homecoming gift from Billy. Which leaves you pick her up from the airport. So chop chop, get dressed and comb out your bedhead." leaving my bed room.

I look down at pale skin muscle tone shirtless chest and my black knee high shorts. Then around my room to feel cool air coming from window behind me. I turn to see the curtains closed in front of the window but air pushing them.

This always happens, every stinking time. Ever since I moved in with my dad, I find curtains drawn but the window opened. I check every night to make sure my window is closed tightly. Heck I've even put bars on my window to keep the lookie loose out. But to find them carefully pulled of the outside wall. I just flat out gave up and let them see me sleep, cause they don't steal anything.

I get dressed while a comb levitating on its own combs out my rear long light blond hair.

I grab my keys, wallet, iPhone 6 plus, and my cassette player adapter, which I need to keep in my car. I walk outside to see its sprinkling and to some people may think its cold, I think it feels great, like hot body being cooled down by a light afternoon sprinkle. I walk out into the rain passing my dad's cop car to my 77 Camaro or I like to call him "Bumblebee".

I get into Bee, to put my cassette player adapter into were cassette's are played. Then plugged into my iPhone and started to play Motionless in White 'Voices'. Started my Bumblebee, back out onto the highway to pick up my other half.

It was an hour to get there so I made sure to make it there on time. When I got there I was 10 minutes early so found a parking space in front of the building so Bella doesn't go looking for me. I get out Bumblebee, to go find a coffee shop so Bella doesn't get cold.

I get Bella hot chocolate and I got a Death by Chocolate coffee. Then headed back Bumblebee and wait for Bella. Luckily for me I didn't have to wait much longer, she just walked out into the parking lot.

Getting out walk in front Bee and lean on his hood." Who you looking for my sweet little Bella." She looks around till her eyes lands on me. I keep leaning on the hood, I spread my arms out for a hug. But was not expecting her to run up to me, knocking me down to laying position on the hood, hugging me. " It's so good to see for so long, I kept ever letter you sent me." " Really, cause I thought Mrs.Bitch would get rid of every shred of mail I send to my big sister." sitting up, walking to the car door to the driver seat. Bella getting in the passenger seat like there is no tomorrow. Luckily I had the car on so the heater was on as well.

Driving out of the parking lot, onto the highway home. On the side I see Bella checking out my car. "You like him." "Him?" " Yeah, him. Didn't you watch the first Transformers or any of the movies." "No, but I did see some of the commercials, but I can't believe you got the real deal. How?" "Well, they were going to get rid of such a beautiful classic muscle car. I couldn't let that go to waist, now, could I." " I knew you were a geek, but I didn't think you get the some life size merchandise." I snort at her " Yeah, well don't excepted my bed room to be like that. Only pictures I've saved to my computer, phone, and my sketch book will show my geekiness."

We were driving in silence, awkward. I grab my phone to put on some music that will lighten the mood. Music started to blear through the speakers. (start song)

You, you're hotter than a cherry on a cigarette
Bet every dollar mom's a model but you're better yet
Just twenty one out on the run and turning every head
Your body's built just like a weapon and you're using it But the devil can hear you when you say

I look over to Bella nodding her head up and down. We both lip sink to the song.

C'mon and get up (get up)
Move your body, use your body
Lose control
Rub it right up (back up)
Against my body
Take my body; make it yours (so get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us are gonna fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonight
And just for fun we take your tongue and run it over my lip
You gotta love the way she does it for the hell of it
We're in positions that most people only say they know
You've got your hand right on a landmine ready to blowBut the devil can hear you when you sayC'mon and get up (get up)
Move your body, use your body
Lose control
Rub it right up (back up)
Against my body
Take my body; make it yours (so get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us are gonna fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonightYou want me tapping on your back door
You've got me tapping on your back door, baby
I've got you acting like you want more
Now that I'm tapping on your back door, babyBut the devil can hear you when you sayC'mon and get up (get up)
Move your body, use your body
Lose control
Rub it right up (back up)
Against my body
Take my body; make it yours (so get up)
We're gonna light this room on fire
Yeah you and I will burn it up tonight (so get up)
The two of us are gonna fuel this fire
No way in hell we're slowing down tonight

We kept playing, till Bella turned down the music "Yeah, I play my music loud. We're almost home. What can't handle it." "No, it's not that. I just wanted to know how your training with Magnus?" I side glanced at for a sec then went back to looking at the road." I told you in the letters." "I know I just want to hear it from you, to make sure it was true."

I knew from her tone of voice that she was serious and it was going to be a long rest of the way home. "K, hit me. What do you want to know."