Welcome to Honnouji Academy

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

Honnou City

(Y/N) was traversing through the streets of Honnou City, ready for his first day at Honnouji Academy. As he walked, he took in the sights and sounds of Honnou City.

(Y/N): Well, place looks lively, wouldn't you say?

Ryuketsu: Yeah. Definitely.

After a few more minutes of walking, (Y/N) had finally reached the gates if Honnouji Academy. But before he could take a step further, he noticed something hanging from the entrance. Upon close examination, he saw that it was...a body. The poor bastard was male, had bushy hair on the top of his head, and was completely bare, save for a sign that covered him.

 The poor bastard was male, had bushy hair on the top of his head, and was completely bare, save for a sign that covered him

Ryuketsu: "This is the naked pig who dared defy Honnouji Academy. Justice has been served."

(Y/N): 😳 Well....they...eh...know how to decorate the place, eh?

Ryuketsu: I'll say.

???: Who are you talking to?

(Y/N) jumped a bit before turning behind around. There just a foot away from was a girl about seventeen-years-old with medium height and mid-length dark-blue tinted hair with a single left-swept red highlight on her bangs. Her blue eyes have peculiar gear-like pupils with eight grooves around the edges. Her outfit consists of a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black & white jacket with rolled-up sleeves.

 Her outfit consists of a simple white shirt with a red ribbon tie, a black miniskirt, white sneakers, and a black & white jacket with rolled-up sleeves