Major Whiplash

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

Underlined: Video/audio

________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuko, Y/N and Gamagoori were staring down one another, preparing to fight and...well, that's all they did.

Y/N: Yo, Donkey Kong! We gonna stand here all day or are gonna knock some heads?

Gamagoori: Why are you in such a hurry? Our fight is until 1:00.

Ryuko: Huh?

Y/N: Dude, it's already 8:55! You think we're gonna wait till 1:00, then you must be on crack!

Ryuko: Yeah, let's just get this over with!

Gamagoori: No! We will stick to the schedule! That's what we call discipline! And those are the rules!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mankanshoku Residence

The Mankanshokus were readying a TV that Mataro had many years ago, but nothing seemed to happen.

Mataro: Huh? What the...

Barazo and Mataro were checking on the TV to see what the issue was, only to find that it lacked the inner workings a TV would have. It was just an empty box.

They decided to arrive at the appliance store to see the action

________________________________________________________________________________

Honnouji Academy

The three friends were eating lunch in another part of the school, though Ruko was eating a bit ore than usual to prepare her for the fight.

Mako: Hey, wanna have some tea?

Ryuko: Thanks. Y/N?

Y/N: I'm good *sips an energy drink*.

Mako: The lunch my mom made will give you guys million horsepower.

Y/N: Yeah, no kidding! I already feel like I drank bout two six-packs of Red Bulls.