I've got balls of steel

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N was walking through the slims on the way onto his designated house, since he is a No Star. As he walked through the slums, he and Ryuketsu were having a conversation. 

Ryuketsu: I still wish the living conditions for our temporary residence were more decent.

(Y/N): Hey, it sure as hell beats sleeping out on the streets or out in the open. At least we have a roof over our heads. So quit your damn bitching, princess!

Ryuketsu: Ok, ok! Jeez!

After a few seconds of silence, the conversation changed to the topic of what happened earlier.

Ryuketsu: Hey. Do you think that Satsuki could have been the one responsible for Dr. Matoi's death?

Y/N thought back on Ryuko's confrontation against Satsuki.

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Suddenly, Ryuko instantly jumped out from the line, standing in front of Satsuki.

Ryuko: Sorry to interrupt, but I hear you're the Queen Bee in this school.

____

____

Ryuko: If ya are, I got a question for ya.

Some of the One-Star students attempted to rush Ryuko, but Ryuko used the metal case to knock them away. Ryuko then opened the case to reveal...a massive red blade that resembled half of a scissor.

____
____

Ryuko: Yep! It's one half of a giant pair of Scissors. And I've been looking all over for the person whose got the other half.

Y/N looks to Satsuki, and noticed that the girl seemed a bit shocked.

Ryuko: Hey prez, you ok? You look surprised to see this thing! You look like maybe you've seen it before.

____
____

Ryuko: You have seen it before, haven't you?

Satsuki: And what if I have?

Ryuko: You've heave seen it! YOU GOT THE OTHER HALF OF MY SCISSORS!!

End Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N): Hmm...I don't think so.