I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

It was night time at the Mankanshoku household, and Y/N was working on the device he used against Satsuki yesterday.

Ryuketsu: And you said you have that thing done in less than five minutes.

(Y/N): Piss off!

Suddenly, he heard Ryuko wake up as if she had a nightmare. Y/N looks to see Ryuko in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, so he walks to Ryuko to comfort her.

(Y/N): Had a nightmare?

Ryuko just nods silently in response.

(Y/N): Did it have something to do with Senketsu?

Ryuko looks to Y/N.

Ryuko: How'd ya know?

(Y/N): Lucky guess.

Y/N then walks back to his spot and continues to work on his device. Ryuko walls to him to see his handiwork.

Ryuko: Isn't that the thing you used during our fight with Satsuki?

(Y/N): Yep. Its called the Kamui Augmenting Modulator, or K.A.M for short.

Ryuko: So, is that thing how you gained that new look during the fight?

(Y/N): Yep. That was called an Arsenal Armor. The Kamui Augmenting Modulator allows me to access one of seven Arsenal Armors in its database. The one you saw was Rage Mode.

Ryuko: You can access up to seven Arsenal Armors with that thing?

(Y/N): Yep. Although, this bad boy still need some working on. Still a few bugs I need to iron out.

Ryuko: Have you been working on that thing all night?

Ryuketsu: Sure has. I keep telling him that sleep deprivation is bad for his health.

(Y/N): Mother fucker, will you get off my case?

Ryuko: I agree with Ryuketsu, man. You need to get some sleep.

(Y/N): Hey. I can stay up until morning, and still feel like I can run a marathon. Besides, I think it's a bit too late for sleep now.

Before Ryuko could ask, the school bell of Honnouji Academy sounded off. Mako bolts up and starts panicking while getting herself ready for school.

Mako: We're gonna be late, we're gonna be late, we're gonna be late! Guys, hurry up and get dressed!

Ryuko: Geez, calm down Mako. It's like four in the morning.

Senketsu: Help me!

Me and Ryuko look and see that Sukuyo was washing Senketsu while he was screaming to Ryuko and Y/N for help. Ryuko was freaking out upon seeing this.

 Ryuko was freaking out upon seeing this