The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

Underlined: Video/audio

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N was having dinner with Ryuko and the Mankanshokus. Everyone ate with fervor, save for Y/N who ate at a slower pace. A saddened look on his face. Ryuko took notice.

Ryuko: You alright?

Y/N: Y-yeah. Excuse me for a bit.

Y/N gets up and walks out of the dining room, everyone else watched.

Sukuyo: Is he alright?

Mako: Don't know. But he looked kinda down.

Ryuko: I'll go talk to him.

Ryuko then walks out, finding Y/N in the garage. He was sitting on a stool, his back turned to Ryuko.

Ryuko: Hey, you ok dude?

No response. Ryuko gets a bit worried, she walks to him. She then sees Y/N holding a locket, the picture that was in it had a man and a woman with a baby.

Ryuko: I guess this answers the question. You wana talk about it?

Y/N: *sigh* I'm fine, really. It's just...It's been a while since I had a family meal.

Ryuko: I'm sorry, dude. Do you...need a minute?

Y/N: No, I'm ok. We best get back before Guts eats my servings.

Y/N and Ryuko both walked out of the garage.

(Later)

Ryuko was preparing to take a bath, and was prepared to remove Senketsu.

On the other side of the curtain, Barazo and Mataro were preparing for a show. (AN: Honestly, those two are really messed up) Unbeknownst to them, however, Y/N was sneaking behind the two.

Y/N: 😑 Really? Peeping on a girl in the shower? Why not just nab a few magazines or something?

Y/N then starts to crack his knuckles while the two peeping toms were too distracted.

Ryuko sensed Barazo and Mataro doing their usual peeping, and was about to strike the two. But she then heard the sounds of loud banging. Ryuko moves the curtain, seeing both father son lying on the ground, battered and bruised. She then looks to see Y/N, standing with his back turned.

Y/N: Took care of them for ya.

Ryuko had a soft smile.

Ryuko: You can turn around, man. I'm still fully dressed.

Y/N was a bit hesitant, but he turns, and sighs in relief upon seeing Ryuko still dressed.

Y/N: Is this stuff commonplace here?

Ryuko: *sigh* Pretty much. Thanks for that, by the way.

Y/N: No problem, Ryuko. I'll leave you to it, while I deal with these two bozos.

Y/N grabbed both Barazo and Mata to by the collars before dragging the two out, leaving Ryuko alone.

As Ryuko watched Y/N walk out with both Barazo and Mataro in tow, she couldn't help but blush.