I'm on the highway to Hell

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

Underlined: Video/audio

________________________________________________________________________________

Satsuki: Today, we embark on a complete overhaul of the student council!

Satauki addressed to the entire school board from her position. And among the mass of students from below, Ryuko, Y/N and Mako were wandering what Satsuki is up to this time.

Satsuki: If you participate, you will have free reigns to attack your peers! There are no restrictions on weapons or tactics!

Y/N: A chance to knock peoples heads with no holds barred, eh? 😏 Sounds pretty tempting to me.

Satsuki: Those who survive will meet here in seven days! These survivors will then fight to claim their social standing! A fight for election in the form of a battle royale!

Ryuko: Election my ass.

Y/N: What's her royal majesty scheming this time?

Satsuki: Unlike traditional elections, you will not choose someone to represent you! You will represent yourself! Yours status! Your strength! Your way of life! In seven days, at 8:30 am, the survivors who have assembled here will have a sudden death run-off!

Satsuki: And if you emerge victorious, I will personally grant you a brand new Goku Uniform! Now, students of Honnouji Academy, FIGHT!

And with that said and done, the entire assembly of students began getting physical with one another. Some delivered standard kicks and punches, while some used and makeshift weapons they could get there hands on. Amidst all the chaos, Ryuko, Y/N and Mako snuck there way to the Mankanshoku household.

Maki: Gosh, things sure are crazy in town, today.

Y/N: No shit! This is like fight club all over again.

Ryuketsu: Agreed. Everybody is going all out on one another.

Ryuko: What's everyone sitting around looking all philosophical for?

Barazo: Oh you know, just thinking about all the good things we learned recently. Like how instant gratification how it ain't always cracked up to be.

Mataro: Yeah, right. Patience is a virtue. See, if everyone's tired from fighting, I'll have easy pickings. Pocket pickings that is.

Sukuyo: Mataro, you little....

Sukuyo pinched Mataro's cheek, much to the boy's dismay and everyone elses' amusement.

Y/N: 😏 Honestly kid, when you will learn?

Ryuko: So, can I use your scooter?

Barazo: I got it for you. Scammed it from the guy who owns the scooter shop. *thumbs up* Drive safe.

Ryuko, Y/N and Mako were outside

Mako: Going anyplace special today?

Ryuko: Not really.