The full story

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

Moments after proclaiming her victory of the Tri-City Schools Raid Trip and the helicopter doors closed, Satsuki was on one knee, struggling to maintain over control over Junketsu

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Moments after proclaiming her victory of the Tri-City Schools Raid Trip and the helicopter doors closed, Satsuki was on one knee, struggling to maintain over control over Junketsu.

Soroi: Miss. *to Iori* Do it!

Iori: Right!

Iori then sprayed a substance towards Satsuki's direction, causing Junketsu to revert back to its dormant form.

Soroi: Hurry and undress. The tranquilizing coagulant won't last long.

Satsuki: Thank you.

After Junketsu was put away, Soroi was pouring a cup of tea for Satsuki, who was sitting in her chair covered in a robe.

Soroi: Your more exhausted now than last time. Life Fiber Override is unsafe miss. Especially for long periods.

Satsuki smiled softly, appreaciating Soroi's concern as she accepted the cup offered.

Satsuki: I'm well aware of the risks I take.

Satsuki then took a sip of her usual tea.

Satsuki: Although, even though Matoi and L/N both wear a Kamui,I have no choice but to wear Junketsu to fight them.

Soroi: Yes, miss, as you say.

Iori: Is that wise, uncle Soroi?

Soroi: By now, Shiro, everyone in our family should understand one thing about the miss. Once she has made up her mind, there is nothing in heaven or on Earth that can persuade her. All we can do is support her and her decision.

Satsuki: Iori, Soroi. I know I'm asking much of you, but please indulge me for just a little bit longer.

???: My, my, my. I had no idea you've been pushing yourself this hard, lady Satsuki.

Iori: Who is that?

Satsuki: I know! Harime!

Nui: Yep. In the flesh.

Iori: When did the High Order Tailer come aboard.

Nui: I go wherever I want. And no-one can stop me, silly.