Party Crashers

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

The Following Day

Nudist Beach Hidden Base

The gang were watching a monitor of Honnouji Academy preparing for a major event.

Ryuko: So, what are we looking at?

Aikuro: We're looking at a live video feed from the hidden cameras I set up at the academy.

Tsumugu: This thing must be pretty big if they got Ragyo Kiryuin coming all the way out to do it.

Y/N cringes slightly upon hearing the name "Ragyo Kiryuin".

Ryuko: The hell's she gotta be there for.

Y/N: Skittles head is the head of the Kiryuin Conglomerate, as well as the CEO of REVOCS. 

Aikuro: She made it her mission to sell clothing laced with Life Fibers all over the world.

Ryuko: God! What's with the rock show lighting. She's tackier than Satsuki. Couple of skanks cut from the same cloth.

Y/N: No shit! And here I though Lady Gaga was outrageous when it comes to clothing. But believe it or not, she makes even Sasuki Kiryuin look weak in combat.

Aikuro: I'm still surprised you managed to survive your previous encounters with her.

Y/N: Hey, having Life Fibers in your system is bound to have some perks.

Suddenly, Tsumugu sees something on the video footage.

Tsumugu: You seeing what I'm seeing?

The others, minus Mako who was asleep, saw video footage of multiple trucks driving in to Honnouji Academy.

Tsumugu: They're trucking a hell of a lot of Life Fibers in. I wonder what for.

Y/N then gasped in realization.

Y/N: Oh fuck. I think I know.

Ryuko: Y/N?

Y/N: She's going to conduct the final experiment at Honnouji Academy!

Ryuko: What?

Aikuro: The academy is a testing ground. The first experiment was figuring out how to make Goku Uniforms that humans can handle. Next, they tweaked them in combat and used them to conquer every school in the country.