Shinijiro Nagita

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

Underlined: Video/audio

________________________________________________________________________________

Honnouji Academy

Student Council Chanbers

Sanagemyama: Athletic Committee squads 1-11 are ready to deploy

Sanagemyama: Athletic Committee squads 1-11 are ready to deploy. They're the raid trip brigade for Osaka.

Nonon: Non-Athletic Committee Squads 1-18 are ready to go, too. They'll the raid trip for Kyoto.

Gamagoori: The Disciplinary Committee the Kobe Raid Trip brigadeon its own.

Sanageyama: Whatever, as long as you and your super troops don't choke.

Nonon: I second that. Nobody wants to se you committing sepukku when to blow it, Ira. Cleaning up your guts would suck balls.

Gamagoori: You don't have to worry. We well succeed.

Inumuta: I fromed an info strategy team with the computer club using Two-Star students from the info systems class. Each city's data networks are under out control. We're monitoring all communications, in and around the High Schools as we speak.

Satsuki: Iori. Are the special uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes, milady.

The special Anti-Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe Combat Spec Goku Uniforms are redady for deploymnent. They're being distributed to the Raid Trip brigades now. And as for you Elites, your new Three-Star Goku Uniforms are still being made. The final adjustments will take some time to complete though. That's why you've been given the same speial uniforms as the other students.

Satsuki: They've been upgraded based on your battles against Ryuko Matoi and Nui Harime.So don't look so glum. You were beaten by Senketsu, a pure Life Fiber Kamui and Nui Harime, the High Order tailer. There's no shame in that. But as for L/N, unfortunately the data Inumuta gathered regarding him was severely damaged.

Inumuta: I'm quite surprised though. My Goku Uniform suffered only minor damage, but his data was either corrupted or deleted during his onslaught.

Nonon: Well that sucks.

Gamagoori: But still, after witnessing how he managed to deal with the Grand Couturier, I wouldn't underestimate his power.

Satsuki: Even without the data, you will grow from even further. I'm looking forward to your evolution as commanders on the battle field. Lead the Raid Trip Brigades to victory.