Final Battle part 1

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

M/N: Mother's name

F/N: Father's name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

_______________________________________________________________________________

SS Naked Sol

Akuro: Alright! Let's set sail for Honnouji Academy!

Samuddebly, from the watery depths, a giant sized COVERS emerged. Theblarge COVERS towered over the SS Naked Sol.

Retaliator: Threat detected!

The retaliator charged a green energy ring before launching it to the COVERS, disabling it.

Sanageyama: Whoa! Gotta admit, (L/N) comes up with some oreyy handy gadgets.

Inunuta: That managed to contain this Mega COVERS, but I doubt it will last long.

Suddenly, a dresser landed near the Elite 4, and from it emerged Mako dressed in the Fight Club President uniform.

Mako: Mako Mankanshoku, Honnouji Academy's club president is back in action. Don't worry, Ryuko. I'll keep this ship safe from the bad guys!

Gamagoori: Mankanshoku?

Jakuzure: Oh Hell no! Why is that Knucklehead wearing a Goku Uniform!?

Samageyama: You lost your mind, Iori?

***

Naked Sol Storage Area

Iori: Mt priority is to reinforce whatever troops we have left. Without a Goku Uniform, Mankanshoku has zero combat strength. But if she wears one, the suit's potential is maxed out.

Inunuta: sounds like the right decision to me, Iori. Are you trying to set a record for speed sewing?

Iroi: Yep. These are the last Goku Uniforms I'll ever make. And since I have to use up all this cloth, I thought I'd break a record or two.

***

The Mega COVERS eventually manged to break free from the energy ring, but Mako managed come in and strike the Mega COVERS with a devicec made of 999 of the vaccine devices.

Mako: 999-Barrel Emergency Rescue Suction Device!

Then, with a tug of a cord, she managed to blase a huge hole into the Mega COVERS while also freeing every one of its human captives.

Retaliator: Threat disarmed! Firing weapon system!

The retaliatior fired green optic beams at the now empty Mega COVERS, destroying it completely.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The Prinordial Life Fiber