Things are starting to unravel

(Y/N) or Y/N: Your Name

(F/N): First Name

(L/N): Last Name

Italic: Thoughts

Bold: Locations

BOLD CAPS: SHOUTING

Italic underlined: Flashback

Bold Italic: Telepathic communication

________________________________________________________________________________

Ragyo glares at her daughter Satsuki, who literally stabbed her in the back and started an uprising against her.

Satsuki: For years, I've waited for this day! Pretending to obey you! Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! Those are the facts of this world! AND YOU WILLSURRENDER TO THEM, YOU PIG WHO FAWNS OVER CLOTHING!!!

Rei: Nonsense! You won't get away with this!

Rei's sleeves grew to sharpened whips, but when she tried to atack Satsuki, she was blocked by none other than Gamagoori.

Gamagoori: Wrong!

Gamagoori then activated his Goku Uniform as multiple one-stars with a similar body build to him wrapped Rei in red tape.

Satsuki: Inumuta, release everyone at once.

Inumuta: Will do.

Inumuta tapped on a tablet, causing multiple needles to fire at the many captives, freeing them from their confines.

Rei: What did you do!?

Inumuta: Oh, I just fired some jamming rounds that neutralize Life Fibers. Its nudist beach tech that I modified myself.

Ragyo: You damn teenage scum!

Satsuki: You shouldn't underestimate them.

The mass of one-star students tosses aside the uniforms they wore, revealing white versions of them.

Satsuki: We are neither scum, nor are we weak! No, every student here is a warrior trained to fight Life Fibers! This is Honnouji Academy! This is our power!

As this went down, Ryuko and Y/N were completely shocked at what they were seeing.

Y/N: Either I've gone completely crazy, or this is actually happening!

Ryuko: So now that means Satsuki is taking on her mom?

Senketsu: So that means Satsuki's goal is the same as our now.

Tsumugu: What the hell's going on!?

Aikuro: Don't know. I'm as confused as everyone else.

Suddenly, one of the big screens showed the image of Gamagoori.

Gamagoori: Matoi! L/N! Lady Satsuki was planning to rise up against the Life Fibers from the start. She put on a false front because it was the only way to make sure Director Ragyo didn't find out.

Ryuko: If that true, then how come you guys were trying to kill me, L/N, and the Nudist Beach dorks!?

The screen then displayed Satsuki's face.

Satsuki: I have no need for half-baked allies. The only way to find you two were capable of winning a war against Life Fibers was to put you up against my finest.

Y/N: So, in simple terms, you were using us as test monkeys!?

Satsuki: What's done is done. And if you don't then I'll fight you after. But as of right now, if you want to protect the freedom of humans everywhere from this tyranny, then you will join us and fight!