Ch. 37.5: Indirect Kiss

**OZ'S POV**

I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Once it opened I squeezed my eyes shut and bowed, holding my arms out to present the gift before me.

"Ah... Th-thank you for putting up with me!" I choked out.

"Eh? What's this all about?" Suguro asked, standing before me in the doorway of his dorm room in his track suit.

"I... I must have been a hindrance to you the other day and I apologize." I said, referring to when Lexie-nii attempted to kill Nee-chan.

I was so traumatized after wards that I couldn't stop crying, and when Suguro carried me from the train to the clinic, I asked him to stay with me until I could calm down.

I didn't hold it against Lexie-nii anymore though. He did it by mistake, he was possessed. He couldn't help it. I know he would never purposely try to do it. We're family and we love each other, end of story.

Though thinking back I felt sort of embarrassed, asking someone I barely know to see me cry and comfort me. Biggest surprise was when he actually agreed.

And lately he and I have been hanging out a lot since then... well... more like me just following him around.

"So to compensate... I... I made this..." I said, holding out the lunchbox in my hand. "I made Suguro-chan's breakfast, I didn't know how to prepare meat... because I'm vegetarian... so I made tofu breakfast burritos. I hope you think that's okay, it doesn't taste bad since I added a good amount of seasoning. But I understand if this isn't what you prefer."

"No, tofu's fine I guess. Never really had it, though. Why're you up so early?"

"Er... Nee-chan started getting up early to go running and she comes back complaining about how she always sees you when she goes running."

"Yeah I do always see that little shortie when I'm out, but thanks. I'll get going now." Suguro said, taking the lunch box and walking past me.

Alarmed I spun around and began following him. "Leaving so soon?" I asked.

"Well yeah, I have a routine. I'm on a schedule."

"U-uh... can... can I run with you?!" I asked, not even thinking of the consequences.

"Um... sure... are you up for that?" He said.

I ended up running the whole way with him. Regretfully.

Once we stopped I threw myself onto the grass and gasped for air. "I'm so... out of shape..." I gasped.

"No, you did pretty good. You ran the whole thing didnt you? Shima wouldn't even run a quarter of the way."

"I dont feel... very accomplished."

"Here, have my water." He said as he tossed it to me. I caught it and sat up to take a drink when I realized something.

"Ah... did you drink out of this?" I said after taking a couple good swallows.

"Yeah, don't worry though I don't have some disease or anything if that's what you're worried about."

After I gave it back to him alarms began going off in my head.

An indirect kiss! An indirect kiss! I just indirectly kissed Suguro! I've already indirectly kissed so many people but he was the first guy if you don't count Bo who I've also drank after.

Wait... that means... if he drinks from it right now...

I watched in shock as he placed the bottle to his lips and began to drink from it.