Ch. 26: And We're Off, Yes We're Off!

**AIR'S POV**

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CHEATED!" Rin shouted, flipping over the chess board, the chess peices flying everywhere.

"THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, OKUMURA! FOR THE LAST TIME THATS HOW YOU WIN YOU DUMBASS!" Bon shouted back, standing up from his seat.

Today was Friday and it was a conference day for all the teachers at True Cross, but they still wanted the students' attendance taken into account so they made us go to school today even though we dont have to do anything. But they let us come to school in our street clothes and just called today a 'makeup day' for the students who missed tons of school... AKA me. Right now me and the rest of my cramschool mates were in our usual classroom. Me and Rin came here just so we could freely have our tails out, we didnt expect the others to be here too. But since morning I've had this feeling that I need to start getting ready to go find my brother and sister in Russia.

But surprisingly enough, I finished up almost all my makeup work from the entire three months in just the first three hours. Currently Bon and Rin have been arguing for the past nine minutes over a game of chess. How did this start you ask? Well Rin was bored as hell and saw Koneko and Bon playing chess, he saw the opportunity to beat Bon at something and took it. Even though he's never played chess before. And when Bon predictably won, Rin-being stubborn enough to believe he never loses at anything, even if he's never played it before- thought that the only way Bon won was if he cheated. And so that brings us to our current situation.

"There's no shame in losing, Rin." Koneko said.

"But I didnt lose!!" He said. "This asshole cheated!!"

"I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT, FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"YES YOU DID!"

As Rin and Bon argued, I tried finishing the last of my work which was only trying to think of a melody for a song that I was supposed to play on the piano for Music class.

"Air!" Rin snapped. "Dont you agree that Bon cheated?!"

"Dont drag me into this." I murmured, not looking up at my work.

"Come on! I'm right, right?!"

"Yeah, right!" Bon scoffed. "Please enlighten me on how exactly I cheated?"

"Yeah, I'll relightning you!" Rin said.

"Rin, it's enlightening." I murmured, knowing he wouldn't hear me. Deciding that I could finish the last bit of the melody later, I put it away and pulled out one of my... ahem... "books" it had a fake cover over it so no one would noticed and I wouldnt get in trouble with the teachers.

"First... um, you put... the thing beside the other thing and switched with the other thing on the thing with uh... well you know what I mean!"

"You mean about how you lost?!" Bon said.

"I didnt LOSE!!!" He yelled. "Air, back me up here!"

"You've never played chess in your life, Rin." I said, not looking up from my book. "And you dont even know the rules."

"Um, hello?" Rin said as he leaned down towards. "Shouldn't a girlfriend be a little more supportive?!"

"Sure, Rin." I said patting his head, he frowned at me.

"Hah!" Bon snickered.

"Are you sure this is even a sport because I never lose at sports!!" Rin shouted again.

"It is a sport." Shima said as he flipped through his porn magazine. Which I may add are completely amateur. Just saying.

"A mental sport." Koneko pointed out. "And Shima could you please put that thing away?! You're a monk!"