Ch. 9: A Woman's Scorn

~SONG: BREATHE ME BY SIA~

The next day there was cramschool to attend and as we walked through the door i noticed a blond girl with green eyes sitting in the seat where I usually sit next to Rin.

"Rin!" She said.

"Shiemi!" Rin said.

"Shiemi?" I asked Rin.

"Um, what are you doing here?" He asked her.

"Yukio helped me get into this school..." Rin sat down next to her and continued talking. Suddenly Shiemi looked up at me, her face flushing. "Oh! Uh... I-I'm really sorry, this must be your seat." She said nervously.

"No, its fine. You stay there." I said.

"Well I'll scoot over, Air, yknow these tables were originally meant to seat three."

I shook my head. "I have claustrophobia," I murmured. "I'll just sit somewhere else, its fine." I walked past them and spotted the pink haired guy sitting alone like last time except he talked to the two guys sitting infront of him.

"Uh, hey." I said to him.

He looked at me. "Mmm?" He said with the corners of his mouth curving upward in a small smile.

"Would it be a bother if I sat next to you?" I asked.

He grinned at me, showing his teeth. "Not at all, make yourself comfortable."

I sat down next to him.

"I didnt really have a chance to ask your name the first day." He said holding out his hand.

I shook it. "Air Yagami." I said.

"Yagami-sama," Shima cooed to me.

I gave a nervous laugh and he smiled at my embarrassment. "My name's Renzo Shima. I'm more comfortable with Shima but call me Renzo-kun anytime you'd like."

I laughed. "Dont count on it."

"The tough-looking guy sitting infront of us is Bon and The bald one is Konekomaru. Brown hair is Paku. The purple haired girl is Izumo as you may know."

I nodded.

"How's True Cross been for you?" He asked.

I shrugged. "A bit out of my league, I feel like... I dont know, like I'm not smart enough to be here."

Shima laughed. "You'll get used to it."

I leaned back in my chair. Soon Yukio started to teach us whatever it was he was saying, I tried to take notes but I soon dozed off.

Then I started to feel like I was falling, then I felt a pain in my head and instantly woke up.

"What the hell!" I shouted. Yukio had tipped my chair back. He slammed his hand down on top of my papers sitting on the desk.

"Dont lean back in your chair," He said. "First Rin, now you? Air, If you're not going to take this seriously then get out!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," I pleaded. "I swear I'll take this seriously!"

Yukio pinched the bridge of his nose. "Dont ever let me catch you slacking off in this class." He said handing me the notes of the lesson. "We have a test Wednesday." then he headed back to his desk.

"Great," Bon scoffed. "Now we have two people wasting our time."

"You're wasting your own time by complaining like a fucking baby!" I snapped.