Ch. 6: "Air Improvement" ;)

**RIN'S POV**
After Nay-Lee and Yukio left, I didnt have much to do. I checked the clock, it was already half an hour after they left. With reluctance I decided I should start the Air-Improvement right away since I figured it would be a long process.

I got up and walked straight across the hall to Air's room. I opened the door to find her laying in bed and staring at the ceiling.

"I'm your warden today," I said plainly. "So here's today's schedule, You're gonna shower, you're gonna eat... alot, and you're gonna go back to bed and sleep. You've only had 4 hours of sleep in the past three days."

Air snorted. "Good luck."

"We're starting now." I said.

"Good luck." She repeated.

"I dont need luck." I reached in my pocket and held up her necklace with the black shiny cross and chain. Nay-Lee told me it was Asami's so I figured it was important to Air.

Air's eyebrow twitched. "Give. It. Back." she growled.

"Take. A. Shower." I said.

"No." She said with a smirk.

"You think I won't use my sword to fight you off? I already know you're thinking of taking the necklace from me. Either have a battle over it or take a shower, which ever seems like less work, take your pick."

Air's eyebrow twitched again. She got up and glared at me as she passed me to leave the room. I watched her as she headed downstairs. I heard a door slam and the sound of a shower being turned on. I smiled to myself triumphantly.

I sat down on Air's bed and looked through the stack of manga sitting on her night stand.

"Jesus, Air, you have really weird taste in manga..." I murmured to myself.

"Hentai, yaoi, yaoi..." I said as I went through the manga.

"Ok..." I would say everytime there was actually the good type of manga. "Ok, ok, yaoi, ok, yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, hentai, ok, ok, ok..."

I put that stack down and went through the other stack. "Yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, ok, yaoi, yaoi..." I looked through the entire stack silently only to see a shitload of yaoi.

"Christ, Air, you pervert. Why would someone just leave their porn stash out like this." I murmured with an amused laugh. "I've never seen so much yaoi in my life, is this really what girls are into?"

I looked up and listened. The water was still running downstairs. It really shouldn't take that long to shower. 30 minutes had already passed. I decided I'd go down there to check up on her.

I went downstairs and knocked on the door of the girls' shower room.

"Hey, Air?" I called. "Why're you taking so long?"

No answer.

"Oi!" I called louder, I knew for a fact she could hear me. "Air! What's taking so long?"

Still no answer.

"Air, I'm gonna come in there if you dont answer me!" I yelled. And still no fucking answer. I decided to open the door, but something was blocking it, pressed against it.

I use all my body strength to shove the door open enough to poke my head in. When I did I looked down to see Air leaning against the door fully clothed and the shower head running in the empty space of the shower.

"Air what the hell!?!" I said. "You're wasting water, take a fucking shower!"

"Right," Air said but she didnt move.