Chapter 24 -- Confronting Tess, Part II

"Ouch! You're moving too fast – I have to climb over the console."

"Sorry Baby, I forgot."

"Yeah, your forgetfulness is why I'm climbing all over the car to get out."

"Aw, poor Baby. Don't be a grouch. I said I'm sorry I forgot the keys to the handcuffs, but I must say I've truly enjoyed the last several hours stuck to you."

Stef raises her eyebrow with a smirk at her Wife.

"Plus, it's doing wonders for my anxiety. It's really calming to know you can't get away from me even if you wanted to."

They both giggle at Lena's admission while locking up the car. Stef stops Lena from walking from the driveway to the house, turning her so they're facing one another.

"I know these last few months have been rough, and I'm sorry for all of my ups and downs and outbursts, but I hope you know that I never truly want to leave you. I love you Lena Elizabeth, I want you."

Lena moves in with a tender but tongued-filled kiss before pulling back just enough to rest their foreheads together.

"I know Baby, and I feel better after our very long talk in the motel. I'm hoping that it can mostly be up from here."

Stef holds Lena's head gently in her hands, losing her fingers in the wild curls.

"I hope so too. I'm also feeling better after our talk. I tried to explain it in the motel, but I still can't find the words. It's like your persistence in the face of my mess, and the truth and love you spoke to me... it's like something is beginning to click. I don't feel released, but I feel... lighter... Does that make sense?"

Lena smiles lovingly.

"That makes tons of sense, and I'm so happy that the truth and my love is finally seeping into that thick skull of yours."

"HA! So, you got jokes now. You know," Stef presses closer to Lena, her free hand sliding up the mocha woman's side. "It would be so easy for me to pin you, and you wouldn't be able to fight to get away."

Lena looks seductively into Stef's eyes and moves closer still.

"Who says I would fight?"

Stef visibly swallows before gripping the back of Lena's neck and crushing their lips together. They stand, making out in their driveway, for several minutes. They don't notice Tess watching from her porch next door. She stands to make her way over but stops when she sees Callie and Mariana come out the front door and make their way over to their Moms. The women, caught up in their lust, don't notice the new presence until they hear both girls clear their throats.

"Ew, Moms! Can't you guys do that inside, alone, in your bedroom?"

"Aw, come on Mariana – I think it's cute. I love that they're still showing each other affection in their old age."

"Hey, watch it – we are neither old nor gross. Right Baby?"

"Mom's right. You should appreciate our mushiness."

"I do... I just don't – oh my god!" Mariana interrupts herself and grabs her Mom's cuffed wrists. "What is this? Are you guys doing some like kinky sex thing."

"Mariana!" Callie scoffs while hitting her sister in the arm.

"What? Why else are they cuffed to each other?"