Chapter 4 -- I've Missed You

When Lena walked out of Tricia's office, she doesn't see Stef anywhere. As she peers out the waiting room window, she sees Stef making her way to the car. I hope she doesn't shut me out now...

As Lena makes her way out of the building and into the parking lot, she notices Stef is sat in the passenger's seat instead of the driver's seat. Lena gets behind the wheel but turns to face her anxious wife. "Stef?"

Upon hearing her name, Stef closes her eyes. A single tear rolls down her cheek as she whispers, "Please Lena... not here – I can't. Please... not now..."

Lena can hear the emotion and struggle in her wife's voice. She starts the car and starts driving, knowing that if she has any hope in discussing this further, she'll need to give Stef the time and space to process all that happened and her discomfort about their "homework."

When they arrive home, Stef walks quickly and silently inside. She heads right up to their bedroom. Lena follows her up and steps inside the room right as Stef walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her. Lena briefly considers going in after her, but when she hears the bath water running, she decides to try a different approach.

Stef undresses before she sits in the tub of hot water; scrubbing her body roughly with her loofa and soap. I feel dirty just talking about it. Why do I need to masturbate in front of my wife? What is that going to help? Why do we need to talk about our sex life – I please Lena... don't I? I may not always let her reciprocate, but I make sure she feels desired, wanted, and loved. Maybe I haven't been doing that lately, but when Tess moved in... the words feel so fresh – like I was sitting in that room just yesterday. I can hear my Dad and his Pastor - Pastor Dan... what they said... how it made me feel... how it makes me feel. Maybe if I had explained to Lena that my Dad made me meet with Pastor Dan once a week for two years – until I turned 18 and joined the academy – she would better understand the constant overwhelming thoughts... what Tess represents.

After Stef has essentially scrubbed her skin raw, she gets out of the tub and slips on her robe. She begins to head into her bedroom knowing she needs to talk with Lena, but as soon as she opens the door, she is shocked by what she sees. "Fuck!" She whispers, but Lena hears her.

Lena is laying on the bed on her back, her body facing the bathroom door. She has her knees bent with her feet resting flat on the bed and her legs slightly parted. Stef watches as Lena rubs her palms over both breasts before taking her fingers and pinching her nipples. Lena makes eye contact eye contact with Stef as she moans at the slight pain, "Mmmm... Baby... I know we need to talk, mmm... but I'm so wet right now." Stef swallows hard, instantly aroused; her anxiety and fears moving to the back of her mind. Lena continues to tweak her nipples while looking at her wife. "Mmm... I've been... wanting you... SOOO bad Baby..." Lena starts to grind her ass into the mattress as she continues, "Mmmm... I don't know how I've made it 3 months with out your... hands...and mouth... OH GOD... on me. Mmm, you make me sooo hot, Stef... looking at you... breathing you in... I would let you take me any day... any time..."

Lena begins to slowly trail her right hand down her body. She spreads her legs further apart – opening herself up. She glides her fingers over her swollen lips, moving towards her sweet hole to gather the copious amounts of moisture there. Still looking at Stef – who is still standing in the same spot speechless, quickly darting her eyes from Lena's face to her pussy and back – she continues, "Mmmm, Baby... your stare... the way you're watching me right now... Mmmm, is making me sooo wet." She brings her wet fingers to her clit and begins to rub slow circles on it. "Please Baby, come sit by me. Mmmm, Baby... come closer..."