Chapter 15 -- Taking Care of My Wife; Part II

After Lena gets dressed, rather slowly due to the constant interruption of Stef's lips on her own, they make their way downstairs. Lena gasps when she takes in the sight of their living room. "Oh my! Stef, how did you do all this?"

The living room floor and coffee table is scattered with rose peddles, dinnerware is set up with a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket, candles are lit around the entire space, and Stef has set up a mini spa in the corner chair. "I told you I was going to take care of you tonight, Love. When I ordered the food I payed the delivery guy extra to bring roses. I took the peddles of the stem and did this. Do you like it?"

Lena turns to her wife with tears sparkling in her eyes. She moves forward and embraces Stef. "I love it Baby. This is so thoughtful and beautiful. I love you." The curly haired woman presses her lips firmly to the strong blond. "Where is dinner anyway?"

"I put it in the oven on low to keep it warm. Why don't you have a seat on one of the cushions around the coffee table and I'll grab dinner."

Lena watches Stef's ass as she leaves the room. "Don't take too long." Lena calls after her.

The women sit around the coffee table eating dinner, having light conversation, and flirting shamelessly. After they're done, Stef pours her wife another glass of champagne, sits her in the 'spa' chair, and puts her feet in the warm bubbling foot bath as she cleans up from dinner. Once dinner is cleaned up, Stef turns on a movie for Lena as she continues to pamper her love. She washes her feet and then gives her a full pedicure complete with a hot stone massage.

Lena is admiring her freshly polished red toes when Stef pulls her up before sitting down and pulling Lena onto her lap. Lena gives Stef a very passionate kiss before pulling away. "Mm... Baby, thank you for tonight; it was so wonderful. I feel so relaxed, and loved, and cared for. You're too good to me."

Stef gazes intently into Lena's eyes, taking in the beautiful woman before her. "I'm hardly deserving of you Lena Elizabeth Adams Foster. I love you... so much. Thank you for loving me."

Before Lena can say anything, Stef brings her hand to the back of Lena's head and pulls her in for a heated kiss. Stef licks Lena's bottom lip begging for entry. Lena quickly obliges, and their tongues begin a sensuous dance. As their desire builds Stef can't seem to get enough of her wife's body. Her mouth moves to Lena's jawline laying open mouth kisses while her hands roam her breasts. She licks down Lena's neck as she begins sucking on her pulse point while tweaking her nipples through her shirt eliciting a deep moan from her wife. "Mm... Stef... that feels... soooo good..."

Stef licks over to Lena's ear. She nibbles on the lobe as she whispers. "Mm... Baby, you taste so good; I want to taste more of you." Stef comes back to Lena's mouth and they kiss deeply, Stef's tongue deep in Lena's mouth. Stef pulls back looking into her wife's eyes; the desire and lust found there matching her own. "Strip for me Baby, I want to see you."

As Stef's words wash over Lena her clit begins to throb. "Mm... Baby, you're making me so wet."

Stef helps Lena stand. "The sooner you're naked the sooner I can take care of your... needs." Stef says seductively.

Lena stands in front of Stef, swaying to the music in her head. She slowly begins to strip, first her shirt then ever so slowly her jeans. She dances around in her bra and panties. She turns her back to Stef and unclasps her bra before removing it. She wraps her arms around her torso covering her breasts and then turns to face her wife again. "Is this what you want Baby?"

Stef's underwear is soaked through with her wetness. She tries to gain control wanting to focus on Lena's desires. "Mm, yes, show me Baby. Let me see all of you."