Chapter 54: You're A Little Old To Be Selling Girl Scout Cookies

Song quote: Hayloft
my daddy's got a gun
ga ga ga ga ga
it started with the hayloft a-creakin'
well, it just started in the hayloft
with his long johns on, pop went a- creepin'
out to the barn, out to the hay-
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Flashback:

Jake was sitting on the bottom of bleachers while watching his older brother, Kenny, bouncing a soccer ball on his ankle.

After a moment of bouncing the soccer, Kenny kicked it high into the air and it was about to hit the ground until he aimee to kick it into the net.

Kenny missed the net and kicked the ball to hit the pole that was holding the net.

"You soccer skills have gotten rusty!" Jake commented aloud before Kenny turned around.

"No way! I purposely aimed for the goal post" Kenny replied as he pointed back at the soccer net with his thumb.

He turned around and put his hands on his hips as he let out a puff of air "Anyway..." he spoke before glancing back at Jake "That's what I've decided to do... And you should do as I say too, Jake"

"Well, you know I always listen to you" Jake replied before he stood up from the bleachers and picked up the soccer ball as he stood next to his older brother.

"But seriously, what happened to your shooting?" he asked as Kenny looked at him with a small smile on his face.

Time skip

Meanwhile at Daehyeon middle school

In the classroom, everyone was talking to each other and it was pretty noisy.

Jake was talking to Dean while holding a Two Piece manga in his hand "Who do you think will win, Shanks or Mihawk?" he asked him before Dean started to wave his hand, motioning for Jake to go away.

"Ugh... You're such a mania. Get lost"

After the both of them had their small talk, they both got up and began to walk to the exit of the classroom.

"I couldn't sleep last night 'cause of this" Jake told Dean as they walked out of the classroom.

"Seriously, get a life..." Dean commented as two students were watching them from their desks.

It was Eugene and another student, they watched Jake and Dean walk out of the classroom to go somewhere.

"Wow..." Eugene spoke as he looked away from them, along with the guy next to him.

A smile formed on both of their faces as they chatted with each other "I can't believe how peaceful our school is!"

"It feels so nice, but I still can't get used to it!"

"Man, this peaceful atmosphere... I love it so much!"

"After Naksung fam got taken down, this place has become paradise..." once he finished his sentence, he quickly thought of something and changed the subject "But do you think Jake... Will go into the Union? Everyone's been talking about it lately" once he asked, the question had gotten Eugene's full attention.