Chapter 13: Eunjang VS Yoosun I

Song quote: Fantasy
You should know, you can go where
You wanna go, I can take you there
Wildest dreams, put some faith in me
Take my hand to your fantasy
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Once Gray nearly makes it to the exit of the room, Eugene calls out to him, making him halt and look back.

"I'll... I'll go with you." Eugene manages to speak out with a lot of nervousness in his tone.

"I may not be able to help at all, but I still want to go! I've been beaten up more than I can even remember through the years. So I pride myself on being able to take some hits."

Eugene finished with a small inaudible sigh, at least proud of himself for getting it out to Gray.

"You'll only hold me back. This is my business. Stay out of it." Gray responded, turning his head to the exit once again.

How was Eugene supposed to turn back after seeing Gray like that? He knew he is scared, but there's no way he can just act like nothing's happened. Even after witnessing Gray's own two hands shaking that day he fought with Teddy.

Gray continued his way to the incinerator, quickly getting Eugene's attention.

He trembled slightly, before beginning to follow him.

'Even if we die together... I will be by Gray's side.'

ーーーーーー

Your Pov:

Walking in the hallways was something that you basically did everyday.

Of course, it was. It's the only way to exit the school.

Then there's the window.

Which would be completely ridiculous to jump out of just to get past the crowd.

You would've probably jumped out the window if there was a large crowd.

Enough of that, but now you're here, walking alone with your phone in hand.

Scrolling as usual, just finding new songs, old ones, and those stan twitter meme videos that just show up in your recommendations.

Looking up to make sure you won't crash into anyone, you spot a familiar blonde guy from afar exiting his classroom.

You ran up to him, going past the crowd and slapping him softly on the back.

"Yo! Teddy!" You greeted, obviously happy that he was in school now. And, that you're able to see him.

He turns around, lifting his hands up to send you a small wave.

"(N/n)--"

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE???" You exclaimed, grabbing both of his shoulders and shaking him back and forth.

But really, that isn't gonna actually make himself heal faster.

Bandages were all over his face.

Hell, even his eye.