Chapter 46: Wolf Keum VS Gray Yeon Part 2

Song quote: lovesick boys
i was alone for a while
you came along and you asked me for a smile
i guess then the stars has aligned
a flower bloomed, the clouds were rushing out of my mind
and that's how it goes in the films
tears of honeysuckle welling up in your eyes
a boy meets a girl, they go off to beat the world and they both are left unsatisfied
well, lovesick boys will write you love songs
and lovesick girls will always listen
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Gray Yeon rushed out of the smoke of dust with a flower pot in his hand as he starts to remember what he read in his middle school days.

"Oh, I didn't know there was a pressure point in the foot as well..." he thought to himself as he looked at the X-ray photo of a foot with an arrow pointing at a specific part of the foot.

The flashback ends as Gray slams the flower pot on Wolf Keum's foot. A crack was heard once Gray slamed the flower pot on his foot.

Wolf groaned in pain as his eyes winded in shock and he began to shake.

No one simply hits rock bottom... Because of their ignorance.

Gray gets up from the floor and smashes the flower pot on Wolf's face.

They fall into the depts... Because of their arrogance.

Everyone went silent and their eyes widened in shock when Gray threw the flower pot at Wolf.

Once Wolf crashes onto the ground, Gray dashes towards him and starts to whack him in the face.

"Thought I..."

"...Told you..."

"...That I don't like..."

"...Rooftops"

"I told you. I don't like rooftops" once he finished that sentence, Gray started to remember his friend from his middle school days. Stephen Ahn.

"I told you"

"I told you"

Everyone was shocked at the scene that was happening right in front of them, some of them were trembling, some were watching with shock written all over their face, and some other guy was hiding behind a wall.

"I told you"

For a long time... Gray... Continued to hit Wolf Keum.

Then... He let out a deep breathe and froze.

Pride comes before the fall.

In the end, it was Wolf Keum' arrogance that brought him down. And at that moment... Heavy silence filled the air.

No one...

...Dared...

...To say a word.

But what broke that long silence... Was the constant clashing sound of the metal door.
ーーーーーー