Chapter 15: Imma Fight It

Song quote: Show & Tell
You pull me by my hair so I don't go nowhere, tell me you love me
But you treat me like I'm never there, you say the cruellest words and yes, they break my heart
'Cause I'm over here working my ass off
Why is it so hard to see? If I cut myself, I would bleed
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

"Talking all that shit but you were busy just trying to block. You get all cocky 'cause you landed one hit?"

After the single sentence that Jimmy spoke, Ben went silent for a moment.

He opened his mouth to speak.

"And who's the one who got knocked out by that one hit? Your goons flocked to you like a pack of loyal dogs as soon as you dropped. You train 'em to gang up on the opponent once you start getting your ass beat like that?" He asked, spitting out nothing but facts at the pink haired male standing in front of him.

Only for the said male to let out a sigh, slightly moving his head down while looking at Ben with frustration in his eyes.

"You've changed a lot haven't you, Ben? Taught yourself how to talk some smack. We'll know who's right when we have another crack at it, so, I say we cut the chit chat. Don't you agree?"

"You... SON OF A BITCH!"

Jimmy's calculated blow, this'll be hard for Ben to dodge. He'll just tank it and give him one right back.

The both of them simultaneously began to charge at each other, fists ready to land it anytime.

Blocking, dodging... It uses stamina all the same. Feeling things out... That ended a while ago.

Their fists hastily made contact with each other's faces, their eyes burning irritation at each other while Ben let out a small laugh.

It continued to go on back and forth. The both of them continuously attacked each other as the sounds of each punch had only become more chilling by the second.

Everyone had stopped fighting each other seconds ago, the only thing that had their focus was the fight between Ben and Jimmy.

Jack, Jimmy's second in command, stood there in silence.

He felt uneasy, watching his best friend since middle school give it his all.

'You're in trouble, Jimmy...'

'You're starting to get pushed... Last time, right about now, Donald Na...'

'Completely, pushed into Ben Park's pace-!'

"I'LL KILL YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!" Jimmy exclaimed, receiving and giving hits at Ben left and right.

He was about to strike at him once again, his fist rapidly aiming at Ben's face.

His fist made contact with his face, just like what he wanted. Though, the result didn't come out like he wanted.

Yeah, his fist hit Ben's face for sure, but the result was only a bonk, something he didn't expect at all.

Jimmy was confused, puzzled, he couldn't understand why he wasn't able to move his arm, all it did was just tremble on the spot.

"I've grown sick and tired... Of you. Of Donald Na." Ben spoke, having no hesitation to smack Jimmy in the face with a final blow, sending him flying across the air before crashing onto the ground.