Chapter 2: Fake It Until You Make It

Song quote: Maybe I shouldn't
It makes me sad to see that people change.
Because I feel I'm not, I guess I'm stuck way on the past.
To be honest, it's got me distraught.
It's got me distraught
Maybe I shouldn't be so bitter, maybe I shouldn't be so sad
That people change over time
And so do you.
ーーーーーー

Third Person's Pov:

Meanwhile in class Five, a guy who goes by Colton Choi, was currently talking to his goons about a fight he was in.

"I'm telling you, that fucking idiot was my bitch after just a few blows to the dome." Colton told them as he sat back in his chair with his hands behind his head. A few of his goons even praised him a bit for getting a new bitch.

The chat continued to go on until Colton asked if any of them had cigarettes, due to him wanting to smoke on the rooftop before class started. And of course, his goons responded with a simple yes.

At the front of the classroom there was Eugune Gale. Who was basically at the bottom of the hierarchy. Also labeled as a "loser."

He was thinking of how unlucky he is to end up with a hell lot of delinquents in Eunjang high. Hell, even a classroom filled with delinquents.

It hasn't even been a week since school started, but the hierarchy is already in place.

Eugene spent his middle school years doing the *bread shuttle after all.

*A derogatory term of school violence in Korea. Weak kids that run the bread errands are called "Bbang (bread) shuttles."

He doesn't want that to happen all over again in high school, he's going to be as quiet as he can making sure he doesn't draw any attention.

Once Eugene finished thinking to himself, Colton started to spit on this orange haired student that was sitting in front of him.

It was disgusting, even the student felt disgusted and cringe at the feeling as he felt the liquid drip down his neck and soak into his uniform.

He glanced back at Colton, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead as he was nervous, and scared he was going to get beat up by the guy.

"Aye, Zealot. You're supposed to melt away when the hydrails spits on you. Where's the reaction, bitch?" Colton questioned before he continued to spit on him. The orange haired student stayed silent, not letting out a peep as he wanted to kill Colton one day. Just one day, he'll kill Colton with his bare hands and watch him suffer.

Eugene thought it was pathetic and selfish for him to do so, but he was glad it wasn't him. He didn't want to jump in and be a superhero, only to get beat up in the end.

Until Colton looked in Eugene's direction, which caused Eugene to immediately panic. Screaming "NO!!" inside of his head as Colton was actually looking at someone else, and not Eugene.

He was looking at the guy who was sitting right next to Eugene. A pretty boy, infact.

A pretty boy that goes by the name, Gray Yeon.

Gray was studying in the meantime. Not really caring about what was happening around him.

"That loser over there...Don't you think he kind of looks like a chick? All short and pale looking. Might look alright if we force him to wear a dress." Colton suggested as he looked at Gray, watching him write down a few things in his notebook before turning over a page in his textbook.